View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 9:04 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Create a link the the buy artifact section on the front page 

Title says most of it, I didn't realize what the artifact market was or how it worked until today when finally noticed the button. Since it requires Galaxy points which pay the creator for his hard work a quick blurb on the front page about it might be a good thing.

Tue May 11, 2010 2:29 am

If you buy GP on the bottom of the spend GP page (where you fill up energy) there is a link that will take you to the buy artifacts screen. Also there is a button in the artifacts place.

Tue May 11, 2010 2:33 am

Noah,

I realize what you saying, but as someone who bought a few GP's I didn't realize that the artifact store could pimp my ship I thought it was a place to buy temporary items. I admit I can be dense at times but I'm sure others have made a similar mistake, it's also possible that more people might buy GP's thus support the game if this were a bit more obvious.

Castle Age and Mafia Wars' "market places are a bit more accessible and understandable it helps keep the developers supported. Personally MW is too aggressive about selling rewards but i don't think anyone would get bent out of shape if you could access the market from the front page and it had a description explaining that you can get things like permanent upgrades there.

Sun May 16, 2010 4:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]