View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 1:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 
 Carthyne Symposium 

KJReed wrote:
ODragon wrote:
whito01 wrote:
In my opinion this legion mission needs to be changed so there isnt 2 missions that require race changes, I am in a top 10 legion and we have outright decided to not even bother going for a success with it. Many people are p'd off with it, should not be a case where a legion mission requires gp to be spent for it to be successful. As long as the 2 race change requirements stays we will be praying that we don't get it again and I'm sure many other legions will be the same. It should encourage legion team work not discourage it.

Any legion should be able to get to "high" just by doing the mission that doesn't require a change.

I disagree. If you are completely ignoring one part out of 3 I don't think you should ever get better than fair. Even with 60 completes.

I don't care if you disagree. 31 people completing the third, 6 on task 1, 11 on task 2 gave us a certain. I'm pretty sure we were high with a lot less than that. I'm just passing on the data we saw.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 2:12 pm

atm oure Carthyne Symposium looks like this

Success Chance: Low :(

Research Hydrodynamic Escape
No Ships Assigned :(

Perform Cybernetic Link Experiments
3 completions, 2 partial completions

Restrict RSL Activity
22 completions, 9 partial completion

I think, even if if the last 11 members who have joined the mission finish theire task - the Success Chance will still be low
but atleast Restrict RSL Activity is easy to do, and give you 3 Relic badges

Tue Mar 12, 2013 8:37 pm

All I was saying was that I don't think this mission should have 2/3 missions requiring certain professions, as it requires more people to change (gp), having 1 mission is fine and we get enough changing for that, but 2 requiring a change is being seen within our legion as a money grab.

Tue Mar 12, 2013 10:42 pm

whito01 wrote:
All I was saying was that I don't think this mission should have 2/3 missions requiring certain professions, as it requires more people to change (gp), having 1 mission is fine and we get enough changing for that, but 2 requiring a change is being seen within our legion as a money grab.

BIG -1

Dan is trying to make room for more variety of playstyles here ... i agree that this might not be the most effective way, but it's his game.

Legion missions are intended to be a group effort. no pain, no gain. If you want the bauble enough, you will sacrifice your Spheres or Glaviz devices ... if not, wait for the next legion mission to come around. no one's forcing anyone to buy GP.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Wed Mar 13, 2013 9:48 am
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
whito01 wrote:

BIG -1

Dan is trying to make room for more variety of playstyles here ... i agree that this might not be the most effective way, but it's his game.

Legion missions are intended to be a group effort. no pain, no gain. If you want the bauble enough, you will sacrifice your Spheres or Glaviz devices ... if not, wait for the next legion mission to come around. no one's forcing anyone to buy GP.

Yeah I'm totally for the whole no pain no gain and challenge thing and I am enjoying the legion missions overall and team work, my issue is with the requirement for profession changes and the limited ways of changing without the use of gp. At least the 3rd option has the reward for 3 relic badges, so we will most likely just use it as a break from legion missions when it comes around again and if we some how succeed it will just be a bonus.

Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:10 am

well yes the mission reward sucks changes an unoccupied gas planet into a 2 sizes smaller planet removes all production and makes new stats for mining and artifact production no research

Fri Mar 15, 2013 9:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]