View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 playing for 4 years reward 

Hi , I have thought of a great idea to improve the output of bases , and to stop it from being to overpowered I think it could be a reward for playing the game for 4 years perhaps .
The idea is this :
Play galaxy legion for 4 years , reward : improves base resource ability at random by one place .
Now this means that your base has resource scores e.g. mining , research and arti and each has a value ( LoI base has 6x mega artifacts , average mining , average research )
so as players get to the 4 year mark ( in about a years time ) the reward will at random improve these by 1 place : so when I got to 4 years and used the reward it may only increase the mining to abundant , then Golgotha gets to 4 years and his upgrades the arti to x7 etc.
As more and more get to the 4 year reward , eventually bases would get to mining x15 , research x15 and arti x 15 , and they would produce a lot of resources for the legion each day .

I hope I has described this good enough for you all to understand what I mean , so tell me what you think ?

Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:24 am

I'd like to assume that a 4 year reward would hold a lot more value than upgrading a bases production. What if you leave, then that 4 year rewards no longer benefits you, nuts to that.

Tue Apr 23, 2013 6:58 am

That is true , I had not thought of that . Well I like the idea , maybe you get that reward some other way and something different for playing for 4 years :)

Tue Apr 23, 2013 7:01 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]