View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 A way to get zeroed players off the BT 

Well, everyone knows zeroed players on the battle tab are an annoyance and the bt doesn't seem to refresh often enough to get rid of them, for example today there are two zeroed players on my bt and they have been there since this morning, close to 9 hours ago.
So I propose a "purge target" button which allows you to remove a target risk free but at a higher energy cost (so you probably wont be using it on every target you see since it's inefficient) compared to simply tapping a target off which isn't possible against zeroed players.

On a side note I wasn't sure what to place in the question mark section.

and I thought this seemed appropriate http://memegenerator.net/instance/37198783

Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:45 am

Or perhaps Dan could fix the issue so that they don't appear...

Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:48 am

this would be nice

Tue Apr 23, 2013 2:48 am

JFC... Does nobody pay attention to the weekly threads about this? How many times do I need to explain this? WE DON'T NEED ANY PURGE BUTTON, ARTIFACT OR PvP REMOD! We need Dan to tweak the coding just a tiny bit to trigger the bump when you click Attack and get the red failbox. THE SAME WAY A TRUCED PLAYER GETS BUMPED BY THE SAME ACTION.

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Tue Apr 23, 2013 3:24 am
Profile WWW

Darth Flagitious wrote:
JFC... Does nobody pay attention to the weekly threads about this? How many times do I need to explain this? WE DON'T NEED ANY PURGE BUTTON, ARTIFACT OR PvP REMOD! We need Dan to tweak the coding just a tiny bit to trigger the bump when you click Attack and get the red failbox. THE SAME WAY A TRUCED PLAYER GETS BUMPED BY THE SAME ACTION.

Keep it up it'll stick someday :D

Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:31 am
Profile WWW

Darth Flagitious wrote:

Don't be so grumpy every time and people might take you a little more seriously. :mrgreen:

Tue Apr 23, 2013 4:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]