View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:57 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Planet sharing 

I find planet sharing for "colonise" planet ridiculous.
(Legion B/C/D are in A's legion)

Legion A shares unoccupied planet. Legion B colonises it. Legion C and D attacks the planet. Legion B just has to defend for an entire 12 hours. Planet flux will not help.

Also happens with "invade planet". A shares, B invades, C invades, D invades... and so on.

This should be prevented. Sharers legion fights each other for an entire 12 hours. Seen this many times with shared planets.
Perhaps make the share "colonise" and "invade" stop as soon as ownership changes hands after the share.

Wed May 12, 2010 5:40 pm

I'd say no because its still owned by the person A who shared it. So therefore its still in his location and if Person B,C,D fluxes it the planet will disappear from everyone. Thats why you should know who is in your legion and take care of it like that. I've invaded planets that were shared to me because they said invade only to learn that someone else invaded it before me and that person was in person A's legion. Honestly: I don't care if you are in person A's legion, your not in mine so I am going to take it if its nice.

Wed May 12, 2010 8:42 pm

there is one simple thing to do: once a friend of legion A colonize the planet, then legion A comes in as a guard on the planet for 12H and no one from his legion will be able to attack ... the planet will be seen as "allied"

Wed May 12, 2010 8:48 pm

Zhorgul wrote:
there is one simple thing to do: once a friend of legion A colonize the planet, then legion A comes in as a guard on the planet for 12H and no one from his legion will be able to attack ... the planet will be seen as "allied"

I like this best, would work as a warning before people do something as stupid as this.

Thu May 13, 2010 12:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]