View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 4:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Prejor Missions 

After the Prejor missions are done will there be OTHER missions like them?

Personally i really like those limited time missions and i would like to see more of them

Thu May 13, 2010 8:18 pm

Of course there will be more... :)

Each story arc will be different. There are many stories to be told in the galaxy...

Thu May 13, 2010 9:00 pm

howdy dan! lol would you please tell us what those prejor ship parts are? is it some type of souped up stuff i can throw on my ship maybe? :)

Thu May 13, 2010 10:19 pm

Daniel J wrote:
howdy dan! lol would you please tell us what those prejor ship parts are? is it some type of souped up stuff i can throw on my ship maybe? :)

Suggestion:
Keep news events active, at least during each storyline, so we can go back and read from the beginning. Then maybe archive them on the announcement forum or something.

Thu May 13, 2010 11:13 pm

Headless wrote:
Suggestion:
Keep news events active, at least during each storyline, so we can go back and read from the beginning. Then maybe archive them on the announcement forum or something.

I completely agree. I actually hope to have a better way of showing the entire storyline as its happening as new players join mid-way.

When the story finishes however, it will be slightly re-tuned and placed into the normal mission list as one massive chain.

Thu May 13, 2010 11:24 pm

webguydan wrote:
Headless wrote:
Suggestion:

I completely agree. I actually hope to have a better way of showing the entire storyline as its happening as new players join mid-way.

When the story finishes however, it will be slightly re-tuned and placed into the normal mission list as one massive chain.

Does that mean that anyone will be able to complete them? It makes those limited items less limited... But then again, 2 more beacon sensors would make me smile, not to mention all those jammers & decrypted data. (plus anything I missed before those!) So I honestly don't know if I'm happy about that or not!

Fri May 14, 2010 12:17 am

i completely missed the prejor scanners too.. and i wanted them

Fri May 14, 2010 1:27 am
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]