View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:16 am

Reply to topic  [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Use's left idea 

Serne wrote:
Darth Flagitious wrote:
Usually those bad angles are pretty obvious (like the one being discussed here). If more people took the time, there wouldn't be so many threads needing me to point them out.

It's more your tone man. In this instance you are in fact correct on what would happen. This time though just came off as a condescending prick.

Of course I'm correct... 8-)

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Tue Dec 10, 2013 2:59 am
Profile WWW

Darth Flagitious wrote:
Serne wrote:
Darth Flagitious wrote:
Usually those bad angles are pretty obvious (like the one being discussed here). If more people took the time, there wouldn't be so many threads needing me to point them out.

It's more your tone man. In this instance you are in fact correct on what would happen. This time though just came off as a condescending prick.

Of course I'm correct... 8-)

Not every suggestion is perfect, and i would like people to point out faults. But you do it to the point the suggested becomes void. you pick and pick at it until they give up on the post, you don't try to help them improve it. stop being such a hater, if you're going to point out faults then do it respectfully and actually try to give them some advice without sounding like a total #$&*$#.

Tue Dec 10, 2013 9:22 am
Reply to topic   [ 22 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2