View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:15 pm

Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 Next Project 

Webguydan's To-Do List?
Poll ended at Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:42 am
Use Multiple Artifacts/Rank Points 25%  25%  [ 51 ]
Offensive Action Counter Display 1%  1%  [ 3 ]
Legion vs Legion War Mode 5%  5%  [ 10 ]
1 on 1 / Team PvP Arena 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Damage Cap Rebalancing 7%  7%  [ 14 ]
Click Reduction 13%  13%  [ 26 ]
Homeworlds 26%  26%  [ 53 ]
NPCs 21%  21%  [ 44 ]
Other 2%  2%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 205

Next Project 

NPC....gets a wee bit on the old side with the same ones time after time. Not too mention the higher level you get the fewer elites and bosses ya see.

Tue Jan 28, 2014 12:13 pm

This has been an issue that's been really affecting people's gameplay. I would like to see the 8 slot issue fixed, take away the scroll bar and make a seperate tab for NPC's and PVP. Move the Battle market into the PVP tab and keep the boss alerts with the npc tab and either keep the enemy base button in the npc tab or move it to the pvp tab. I only have 6 slots and won't get the 8 until i can see all 8 npc's without having to scroll. Why can't we have say 1 content thing and 1 issue fixed, and released at the end of each month, why should it always be content, fixing up thing's like this will improve and make people's gameplay more enjoyable, THEN we should bring in more npc's as people are voting.

Wed Jan 29, 2014 1:27 pm

How about a keyword that will filter everything but the common stuff you are most likely to use: Androids, Prisoners, Cell, Brackets

Thu Jan 30, 2014 2:22 am

MrSpock wrote:
How about a keyword that will filter everything but the common stuff you are most likely to use: Androids, Prisoners, Cell, Brackets

3 letters filters it nicely as a rule so i don't find that onerous. More stuff on the list ahead of it first please.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:05 am

Fear wrote:
MrSpock wrote:

3 letters filters it nicely as a rule so i don't find that onerous. More stuff on the list ahead of it first please.

What 3 letters filter them all at once?

Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:15 am

not all at once sorry if i was unclear.

cel
bra
resc or pri
and

are all ez to type kwik and painless i meant.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:53 am

Fear wrote:

cel
bra
resc or pri
and

little longer to type but
"removes"
brings up cages, nulls and TMs only

Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:55 am

Fear wrote:

cel
bra
resc or pri
and

Yes, unclear. There are 12 clicks to use the above. I'd like 3 letters to get them all.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:02 am

MrSpock wrote:
Fear wrote:

cel
bra
resc or pri
and

Yes, unclear. There are 12 clicks to use the above. I'd like 3 letters to get them all.

viewtopic.php?f=6&t=39676

I've put up a thread about that.
Wondering what other opinion is.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 8:08 am
Profile WWW

ArconZX wrote:

"removes"

Ves works for all those

Zane level 28th alert was a 26x artifact Dyson

Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:10 pm

Noirpa wrote:
ArconZX wrote:

"removes"

Ves works for all those

and i never saw this, wow im silly, but thanks.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 4:53 pm

ODragon wrote:
RE: NPC + Clicking

I am a little annoyed by all of the new NPCs with huge hull/shields but low damage caps.

I would suggest adding a button that would hit for 10x as 10x the energy (so 50 energy an attack), with 10x chance of enemy ability if it has one.

So for example:
Lazuli Fabrication Plant
Damage Cap: 775
10 button would allow someone to his up to 7,750 for 50 energy per attack.

Many of the lower levels don't realize just how bad it can be.
A Bralkir Vicar for example, has a low damage cap of 1,000. It has a hull of 250k. This means, at a minimum, it takes 250 clicks to kill this NPC. Doing this on the phone is a really boring, unfun and generally difficult thing. Having a 10x button brings it down to 25 attacks for the same energy. No one spends less energy and players are happy.

Where is the problem?

Like Kirk said, this should not be implemented for elites and bosses because it would make hitting alerted elites less competitive and make players waste energy. It would be very good, however, for npc's that only you can see. Like bane reavers and scruuge vicars. A 10x button should also register as 10 battles.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:19 pm

Plagueis wrote:
Like Kirk said, this should not be implemented for elites and bosses because it would make hitting alerted elites less competitive and make players waste energy. It would be very good, however, for npc's that only you can see. Like bane reavers and scruuge vicars. A 10x button should also register as 10 battles.

Split the difference and make it work on any NPC as long as it hasn't been shared. So I can do 2 hits on the fab plant, lock it and then share it. Once shared, the 10x button goes away.

Would help people working on the medal for killing unshared elites.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:38 pm

ODragon wrote:
Plagueis wrote:

Split the difference and make it work on any NPC as long as it hasn't been shared. So I can do 2 hits on the fab plant, lock it and then share it. Once shared, the 10x button goes away.

Would help people working on the medal for killing unshared elites.

I didn't think of that. That would be good.

Thu Jan 30, 2014 10:51 pm

MrSpock wrote:
Fear wrote:

cel
bra
resc or pri
and

inc gives all but prisoners.

Ship size: Colossal Galaxy Destroyer,
Because just destroying your star wasn't enough.

Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:11 am
Profile WWW

mojo311 wrote:

inc gives me 43 artifacts

Fri Jan 31, 2014 3:36 am

ODragon wrote:
mojo311 wrote:

Are Rescued Prisoners one of them? ;)

Anyway... I've received a couple PMs inquiring of the certification of this poll. Did Webguydan prompt it? No. Has Webguydan communicated with me about this poll? No. Has Webguydan even looked at it? Pretty confident. The goal of this poll is two-fold. One it was to get some discussion going over some of the older, yet popular and do-able, ideas; and to let Webguydan see where the players' priorities are with respect to where the game should go next. Does that mean the winner of the poll will be the next update? Of course not. But Webguydan can see with one click what the players want, rather than sifting through pages upon pages of ideas.

Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:42 am

S.Hawking wrote:
Anyway... I've received a couple PMs inquiring of the certification of this poll. Did Webguydan prompt it? No. Has Webguydan communicated with me about this poll? No. Has Webguydan even looked at it? Pretty confident. The goal of this poll is two-fold. One it was to get some discussion going over some of the older, yet popular and do-able, ideas; and to let Webguydan see where the players' priorities are with respect to where the game should go next. Does that mean the winner of the poll will be the next update? Of course not. But Webguydan can see with one click what the players want, rather than sifting through pages upon pages of ideas.

sorry, but this sounds to me like: "guys, do not bother with section suggestions. bc there is so much suggested already, that actually Dan does not bother to read all stuff there."
so nobody cares about Top 10 suggestions list. or similar...
this poll for me is like "finding new path to America in 21st century" ....checking out.

Fri Jan 31, 2014 11:56 am

How is it that the forum is so consistently home to such blind negativity? :roll:
I think a poll to gauge interest is a great idea.

Of course there are no promises, and nor should there be.

And yes Flux, no-one probably *should* care too much about a year-old thread that only got to No 6 of 10, and included the phrase "Legion Missions (coming soon)"... that thread also includes a number of suggestions that have already been brought into play.

Fri Jan 31, 2014 1:16 pm

S.Hawking wrote:
ODragon wrote:
mojo311 wrote:

Are Rescued Prisoners one of them? ;)

Ya I know Odragon but the androids, brackets, and X charges should be on the fist page right near the top. I get 57 different arti's when I type it in. lol And no Hawking Prisoners is not one of them.

S.Hawking wrote:

I think that this could be a good idea if it does what you are hoping it does. It would make me feel better if Dan actually posted here telling us something or anything at all.

Ship size: Colossal Galaxy Destroyer,
Because just destroying your star wasn't enough.

Fri Jan 31, 2014 2:43 pm
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next