View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 1:48 pm

Reply to topic  [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next
 Next Project 

Webguydan's To-Do List?
Poll ended at Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:42 am
Use Multiple Artifacts/Rank Points 25%  25%  [ 51 ]
Offensive Action Counter Display 1%  1%  [ 3 ]
Legion vs Legion War Mode 5%  5%  [ 10 ]
1 on 1 / Team PvP Arena 0%  0%  [ 0 ]
Damage Cap Rebalancing 7%  7%  [ 14 ]
Click Reduction 13%  13%  [ 26 ]
Homeworlds 26%  26%  [ 53 ]
NPCs 21%  21%  [ 44 ]
Other 2%  2%  [ 4 ]
Total votes : 205

Next Project 

I'd like it if the TM limit was raised again... for the last time though.

Fri Jan 24, 2014 11:30 pm

i think there might be room for a GTC refresh, though i doubt it will be anyone's top priorrity.

1. with no snipe protection, having 24 hour auctions on the GTC are senseless.

have 30 minute auctions instead for quick turnover .. with each bid in the final 5 minutes extending the auction timer by 5 minutes (with a hard cap of 24 hours). you will get your 24 hour auctions for in.demand stuff ... and the fluffy stuff will get cleared quickly (also resolves the use of the GTC for 'storage').

2. increase the limit on EM exchanges.

3. set the minimum price on regular artis to 1k instead of 10k.

4. allow the trading of some npc.dropped artifacts for testing purposes ... with steep minimum prices in ctp. if that is successful, can slowly add other in.demand artifacts that are not currently tradeable.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Sat Jan 25, 2014 12:04 am
Profile WWW

Location: Somewhere trying to find a way to increase the use of Time Manipulators.
XxMercasterxX wrote:
I'd like it if the TM limit was raised again... for the last time though.

or just have no TM limit.

Sat Jan 25, 2014 2:51 am
Profile WWW

I've gone with use artifacts, while new npc's would be a nice addition, I'm willing to wait a little bit to have a new game mechanic that will make my life a little easier

Senatus et Populusque Imminente

Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:41 am

Billik wrote:
I've gone with use artifacts, while new npc's would be a nice addition, I'm willing to wait a little bit to have a new game mechanic that will make my life a little easier

Exactly the same thought process here.

Sat Jan 25, 2014 3:56 am

Use multiple artifacts and reduce clicking are the same to me even thought they are listed in differently.

Anything that reduces my carpel tunnel is appreciated.

Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:19 am

Click reduction would be really, really good, but I think that's something that should be easily implemented...probably just some programming tweaks or the addition of "use all" buttons. (I think...)

Anyway, I'd love to see some new major NPC factions...there haven't really been any full fledged new ones since the first set when the game came out, and a whole ton of new material can be added that way for all levels with new factions. I think that would be best new update.

Sat Jan 25, 2014 4:27 am

Location: Shredding NPCs and fantasizing about natural Dysons in this beefy UFO that I built in my basement
I'd like to see all those things implemented. I cast my one vote for other: We need a mechanism by which new planets are introduced into the galaxy. Coming up on 4 years with thousands of players and thousands of scan each, we've collectively pretty much seen them all.

Here's what Dan can do: take the planets that are purged several times (meaning no one wants them) and just randomly re-generate them. They can keep the same name/slot, just create a new type, size, richness with some pre-determined weighted randomization. That way, decent planets will continue to trickle into the system.

Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:29 am

Aaaah! Too much awesome! I picked Homeworlds, i think that would be a neat little feature. Though NPC's and multi-use is nice too.. Well let us hope that they get added too! :P

Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:35 pm

I picked: Use Multiple Artifacts/Rank Points.

Devastation - Rank 1209 - Proud Officer of Imperium of Namalak

Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:51 pm

I use to play a game called War commander and they had updates and changes every few months and each time there was 3-5 things added for each update. Not asking a ton here, but why Can't Dan do close to the same? The use multiple artifacts/rank points should be an easy one like Mojo said and should of been done ages ago. We should not have to chose, He should be doing several of them every 2 months

Sat Jan 25, 2014 6:54 pm

I think this programming stuff isn't easy, and I think Dan works mostly alone, so I think that's why we don't get many updates, but I agree, I think we need to see some more content. It keeps people more interested in the game. Perhaps something every month or so would be fair.

Sat Jan 25, 2014 10:17 pm

I would go for other:
Allow players to play GL w/o FB account... can be iTunes, google+, twitter etc..
Also some incentive for mobile phone players would be helpfull.

Many of listed in voting was asked for a long while...
I believe one day GL will be all developed... but how many players will the game have?

Sat Jan 25, 2014 11:50 pm

ODragon wrote:
Use multiple artifacts and reduce clicking are the same to me even thought they are listed in differently.

Agreed, I voted for click reduction as the set that also contains multiple artifact/rank point use.

Sun Jan 26, 2014 12:15 am

I know multiple clicks would be nice but i am shocked you guys want that over new content. It will be disappointing if we get a few new npcs or ability to use multiple arties over a new system like homeworlds. Sad days :(

Sun Jan 26, 2014 4:42 am

I believe Dan should work on the creation of home worlds. It would be a fun option if you could only make one home world per account and it could have some special bonus and its own type. It could have a passive 20k defense and be massive in size with a drawback that regular mods only earn 1/2 production so a 12 would earn 6 ect. They would also be unable to be rifted because they "contain and indigenous population and the use of this artifact is too risky to condone." A list of bonuses could be: Underground Civilization "5% bonus to artifact, -10% population" Anti-matter pockets: "20% defense bonus, -1 in size" Magma conduits: "activated ability: Sacrifice mineral points to obtain magma charges. Magma charges can be fired from your ship and provide an unremoveable 1 hour affect of +10%attack" Black Hole proximity: Activated ability: matter condensing "+1x production to each stat at the cost of 1 Occupied VL planet and 1000 Energy. Ability has a 150 Hour cooldown"

Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:17 am

If anyone has abilities to add on to that list post them! I love to hear new ideas!

Sun Jan 26, 2014 5:18 am

To clarify... Click Reduction encompasses not only the artifact usage and rank points, but also the multitude of suggestions about multiple attacks and planet scanning. Two other areas that have excessive clicking involved.

Sun Jan 26, 2014 1:55 pm

isaiah90 wrote:
I believe Dan should work on the creation of home worlds. It would be a fun option if you could only make one home world per account and it could have some special bonus and its own type. It could have a passive 20k defense and be massive in size with a drawback that regular mods only earn 1/2 production so a 12 would earn 6 ect. They would also be unable to be rifted because they "contain and indigenous population and the use of this artifact is too risky to condone." A list of bonuses could be: Underground Civilization "5% bonus to artifact, -10% population" Anti-matter pockets: "20% defense bonus, -1 in size" Magma conduits: "activated ability: Sacrifice mineral points to obtain magma charges. Magma charges can be fired from your ship and provide an unremoveable 1 hour affect of +10%attack" Black Hole proximity: Activated ability: matter condensing "+1x production to each stat at the cost of 1 Occupied VL planet and 1000 Energy. Ability has a 150 Hour cooldown"

??? How many accounts do you have? letting people abandon bad planets to get a perk??? 20K defense is NOT worth half production, hell 20K CLOAK is likely not worth half production, any fixed numbers are not worth having really, If you want home worlds their was a thread that had an amazing well thought out new player mission chain that would be ideal for both a home world and a real game tutorial all in one!

Sun Jan 26, 2014 7:17 pm

I am thinking about picking other... while some of these things need worked on and should have already been done (like last year when they were suggested) ... I really would like to see some new base drops and new research tiers (I know Dan has said that he will not be making new research tiers but I find little logic in that ( do our scientist say well that is all there is to research we are done?!?)). There have been a few good suggestion about new research tiers that I think it should be one of the choices.

I don't understand why there was 2 choices for using all artifacts/rank points...
S.Hawking wrote:
To clarify... Click Reduction encompasses not only the artifact usage and rank points, but also the multitude of suggestions about multiple attacks and planet scanning. Two other areas that have excessive clicking involved.

Again this should have been done a year ago when it was first suggested... Because almost every "bonus point" type of game has a use all rank points or at the min use 5 points for one stat...

Zane level 28th alert was a 26x artifact Dyson

Sun Jan 26, 2014 11:18 pm
Reply to topic   [ 156 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 8  Next