View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri May 10, 2024 8:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 new ingame friend system 

i have a sugestion for the game: a new ingame friend system, it could complement the current system that gets friends from your friend list (thought that doesn't always works)

this system would allow you to be 'friends' with other players without having to add them as facebook friends. maybe with a limit of how many friends you can have based on rank and/or a ship module? the idea is that you can see there ship as you can with your current friends to be able to leave a message on there comm or see how there ship is doing. in addition i think it would be cool if we could share stats with our fiends that way (maybe selective from a setting what to show or not show). for example your attack, deffence, ...

The reason i'm sugesting this is sometimes you become friends with someone ingame but you don't want to have to add them to your facebook to be able to leave comm messages or (try to) see there ship modules. the stats sharing would allow for friends to see there stats to help with ship builds (for example someone i know started playing the game aswell and i try to help him build out his ship and give him advice, but that's not always easy as i'm working semi-blind on what his starts are exactly, or what module he could build).

if there are flaws in the sugestion let me know, or if it has been sugested before but a quick search didn't show sugestions about this

Wed Dec 23, 2015 11:00 am
Profile WWW
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]