View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Jun 03, 2024 9:38 pm

Reply to topic  [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Scruuge Keystone - An Alteration 

[ Limited Item - Holidays ]
[ Planet Structure - Size: 1, Artifact: 1, Research: 3, Attack: +10% ]

Planet must have at least 20 structures already installed.
Limit 1 per planet

So there we have it, what is kind of a lackluster artifact, especially with a condition of 20 structures already installed to be placed on a planet.

So i'd like to suggest that this structure get an alteration.

Remove the 20 structure limit to be placed on a planet, because this ain't hot enough to have such a weird condition.

However, put in a clause that if placed on a planet with 40 structures or more, the bonuses double.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 11:39 am

kirkeastment wrote:
[ Limited Item - Holidays ]
[ Planet Structure - Size: 1, Artifact: 1, Research: 3, Attack: +10% ]

Planet must have at least 20 structures already installed.
Limit 1 per planet

So there we have it, what is kind of a lackluster artifact, especially with a condition of 20 structures already installed to be placed on a planet.

So i'd like to suggest that this structure get an alteration.

Remove the 20 structure limit to be placed on a planet, because this ain't hot enough to have such a weird condition.

However, put in a clause that if placed on a planet with 40 structures or more, the bonuses double.

I like it. I thought that it was going to be something like the elios one where it upgrades production. This one was just meh. I think it needs altered too.

Sun Dec 06, 2015 12:53 pm

I like this change also, +1!

Stark Tech Inside

Sun Dec 06, 2015 5:13 pm

seesm fine to me, something free for doing something you normally do anyways....

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sun Dec 06, 2015 7:34 pm

+1

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:42 am

it's meh, 1:1 which isn't bad.
Not great though
Adding 1 arti and 1 mining if we have the ally(upgraded version even, provides more money for Dan) would be better.

As it is it's ok

Mon Dec 07, 2015 8:59 am
Profile WWW

The change will be nice, +1

Mon Dec 07, 2015 10:59 am

i am okay with the current structure limit. mining instead of research would have also been preferred, but getting everything on your wishlist is just wishing for too much.

here's the definition for keystone in my dictionary:

"1. the central stone at the top of an arch or the top stone of a dome or vault. 2. something that is necessary to connect other related things."

so, the structure limit makes sense as it would be one of the 'final' structures. the second meaning might indicate some future plans by Dan ;)

of course, if BUILDING the Keystone structure (i'm assuming that it is non.extractable) on a planet would allow you to extract a building not extractable by the Mylarai Build Extractor, then i would gladly scan scan scan for the rest of the seasonal ;)

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Mon Dec 07, 2015 5:14 pm
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
i am okay with the current structure limit. mining instead of research would have also been preferred, but getting everything on your wishlist is just wishing for too much.

here's the definition for keystone in my dictionary:

"1. the central stone at the top of an arch or the top stone of a dome or vault. 2. something that is necessary to connect other related things."

so, the structure limit makes sense as it would be one of the 'final' structures. the second meaning might indicate some future plans by Dan ;)

of course, if BUILDING the Keystone structure (i'm assuming that it is non.extractable) on a planet would allow you to extract a building not extractable by the Mylarai Build Extractor, then i would gladly scan scan scan for the rest of the seasonal ;)

that would be a cool addition but I doubt it will take place. its a decent planet structure but a bit underwhelming at the moment.

Stark Tech Inside

Mon Dec 07, 2015 6:43 pm

Please change this arti. Not worth scanning so many planets for this. +1

Image<========Find this.

Fri Dec 11, 2015 5:28 pm

this is a totally free medal for doing something you would do anyways...its kind of sad there is so much griping over getting free medal pts and artis for doing nothing out of the ordinary

Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sat Dec 12, 2015 1:39 am

Seems like a possibility that we will have scanning events introduced to every seasonal perhaps. The pattern so far has been every other one. Q-pedds was first, then skip to Elios. Skip to bane and skip to Scruuge. It could continue to follow and Lepus could have a scanning aspect next year since its 2 away from scruuge, then Chuhn, and finally Harvest. I'll be interested to see if that is indeed that pattern.

Sat Dec 12, 2015 2:46 am

I purged 300 planets, which is about 2 months work, and scanned 360 and didn't find a single one.
I don't mind how the struc is right now, but from this event and previous ( from the last few events i have only ever got a scan related arti from the elios event; even though i save scan runs for the event or when they end to free as many slots as i can but that could be due to the stage of the game i am at ), these scannable arti, seem rare. so maybe better stats are needed for it, or dan should make them more common, or a little more rank balanced. Since at rank 500 i can only dream of getting one, let alone more.

Sat Dec 12, 2015 3:20 pm

GINK51 wrote:
I purged 300 planets, which is about 2 months work, and scanned 360 and didn't find a single one.
I don't mind how the struc is right now, but from this event and previous ( from the last few events i have only ever got a scan related arti from the elios event; even though i save scan runs for the event or when they end to free as many slots as i can but that could be due to the stage of the game i am at ), these scannable arti, seem rare. so maybe better stats are needed for it, or dan should make them more common, or a little more rank balanced. Since at rank 500 i can only dream of getting one, let alone more.

at rank 1299 ... i can purge 300 planets in about 9 days. so yeah .. it is just the stage of the game you are at. either you need to have patience .. or you can add a bunch of decks to boost your scan power.

_____________Image

Sat Dec 12, 2015 4:11 pm
Profile WWW

i added 570 planets today, found 2 keystones...in legion from tralking, others seem to range from 1 every 7-80 to 1 every 250 or so....

Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sat Dec 12, 2015 5:06 pm

juiceman wrote:
i added 570 planets today, found 2 keystones...in legion from tralking, others seem to range from 1 every 7-80 to 1 every 250 or so....

as far as i know, i got the first keystone of this seasonal since i had just buffed up for a scan run when it was released.

thought i had posted my stats in my original post but it must have been stripped out somewhere in the Spock topic shuffle.

i started at 400 planets and scanned up to 930 planets within the hour, and got the medal somewheres in there ... i'd say 915 or so. so that was 5 keystones in 515 planets.

_____________Image

Sun Dec 13, 2015 12:06 am
Profile WWW

Not sure what the numbers were but i found all 5 in a half hour with the nsx ability activated too. Couldnt have been more than 500 total scans

Tue Dec 15, 2015 7:05 am

another 8 in 500 planet scan that better odds then my 1st scan that was 1 in every 100

Tue Dec 15, 2015 9:56 am

As is; this artifact is useless for existing planets with 2 Hyperforges (size 18 each) . For it to qualify on such planets they have to be Massive in size or larger.

For new planets with nothing on them yes you can add 20 habitation modules or space 1 structures then the Keystone but its stats are useless for the players that can easily get keystones. Not worth the hassle.

Wed Dec 16, 2015 1:56 am

planets with two or more hyperforges are by and large just farms....i think the idea was this is a little extra filler for those planets with a LOT of nice stuff on them and needing another arti space to fill....hell i have gone back and dropped hypers even from farm planets in lieu of adding a bunch of other filler which adds up better....so im still out on how people think this sucks so bad...is it epic, no...but one more 'free' item you have in your arsenal to load up planets....its one more reward for playing/scanning during an event.

It encourages you to do more and gain more. Scanning is its own reward, this is icing (keystone) on top of it.

Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Wed Dec 16, 2015 3:17 am
Reply to topic   [ 25 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next