View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 1 post ] 
 Special space chuhn xondrite adapters 

I think everyone assumed we would get a special space version in a seasonal, but so far we only have elios to go before we're back to chuhn so I'd like to suggest this anyway.

Similar to a chuhn xondrite adapter these would extend a bases special space above its rank cap, they would have a upkeep/day and would take up 0 space. they should at least provide a total of 4 extra special space to a legion base given most of the new mods legions are unlocking cost 4 special space on a base.

These are not op at all, base production is a small part of a players daily production haul, but they are valuable enough that pretty much every legion in the game will be buying them, resulting a in amount of gp expenditure for very little additional coding given the chuhn xondrite adapters are already coded in.

I would also suggest an elios ally would be a nice addition to the events gp offering to provide individual drops given that a lot of players have effectively nullified the bonus that the elios relays give and so may not purchase their upgrades when the event rolls around.

Stark Tech Inside

Wed Mar 23, 2016 4:51 pm
Reply to topic   [ 1 post ]