View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 8:18 am

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 New arti idea!! 

An artifact that you can get endless of that doubles a planet structure (at random) bonus ! I.e if an arti produces 2+ arti and 800+ cloak then the bonuses are doubled to 4+ arti and 1600+ cloak. And this arti includes % planet structures. But does not upgrade ones that are already maxed like the throne. It also doesn't upgrade ones that still require it's normal upgrading. So if someone is lucky to have both Arc Rifts for example they would get an extra 12% arti boost! ☺

Wed Sep 07, 2016 9:58 am

You are aware that the artifacts that DO something similar to this are limited for a reason right? works on % buildings but maxed out ones? so if my throne (I am not a 4 year player yet) is NOT maxed out I can get my throne doubles up then upgrade thurther? This is poorly thought out and a blantant overpower suggestion. Thumbs down :(

Wed Sep 07, 2016 4:12 pm

draxsiss wrote:
You are aware that the artifacts that DO something similar to this are limited for a reason right? works on % buildings but maxed out ones? so if my throne (I am not a 4 year player yet) is NOT maxed out I can get my throne doubles up then upgrade thurther? This is poorly thought out and a blantant overpower suggestion. Thumbs down :(

My understanding from what he wrote is that it wouldn't work on anything that could be or has been upgraded from default.

Either way, I agree that it's overpowered and would also give it a thumbs down.

Wed Sep 07, 2016 7:34 pm

Texas Toast wrote:
draxsiss wrote:

My understanding from what he wrote is that it wouldn't work on anything that could be or has been upgraded from default.

Either way, I agree that it's overpowered and would also give it a thumbs down.

Yes you're right! That is what i was trying to say! But fair enough. I thought it wouldn't be too overpowered. :) In fact i remembered something i was meant to include. Yes you can get endless amount but i was meant to include ways to reward it. Maybe from a new extremely rare planet blockade, like the chaotic rift entity! ☺

Tue Oct 11, 2016 6:12 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]