View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Jun 15, 2024 8:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 Change Bane Psyshade Arsenal to another requirement 

Title sums it up but lets elaborate on why
Currently to max a psyshade arsenal, already a artifact you need to get as a non guaranteed drop from a npc you get by using a arti you can only get scanning planets you need to spend 23 greens.

But from bane we already have the psybeacon, each requiring 18 green badges to max. so to have a full set on a planet you need to spend 41 greens, and that's saying nothing of the green battle market artifacts that still exist and sometimes you will want. At most only one in every forty one planets you invade can have these two placed on.

It would be better if there was another requirement, right now another green badge one is too restrictive. Instead how about have it upgrade by either Other badges, say red or yellow keeping in the theme of bane aggression, or, my preference, have it eat a few bane tricks to upgrade, giving some good reason to npc during bane so you can upgrade these to 3:1 ap:size, re-purposing what most people will tell you is a poor value npc, especially when you have a set of weapons, to one you have a good incentive to hunt for to max your arsenals from.

Stark Tech Inside

Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:15 pm

+1. Def too limiting. Reduce the amount of greens a LOT on both. For the Psy Beacon, I'd have gone max(would def go lower though) of 3, 4, and then 6 greens, not 4, 4, and 10, and then made the wait time longer if you must, for the planet to be calm. For Arsenals, I would have a max of 3 and 6 greens for arsenals and if you want ppl to wait, just make the upgrades specify something like, you must wait X amount of days after placing this structure to upgrade and then after you upgrade, X amount of days from teh last upgrade like teh throne of the revered. With both psy beacon and psyshade arsenals, that is at least 41 days or more to max a set on one planet when you factor invade fails. Even if you can't place Psy beacons on a lot of planets you'd like to, you still have 23 days with this one per planet.

Fri Oct 14, 2016 6:45 pm

I agree with the above.

Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:19 pm

Big +1 for reducing the green cost.

Great items like these shouldn't be easy to upgrade, but they shouldn't be so difficult that even people who literally invade planets every day find the artifacts more discouraging/burdensome than a positive reward for playing and building planets.

Bane is the only event I don't bother doing the daily on ASAP and using Kriell every day, because with the green cost, I'd still be upgrading ones from last year if I did!

Fri Oct 14, 2016 7:48 pm

greens are also extremely hard to get for lower ranked people who do not have access to all the scan equipment and can't find those good planets and only find a few planets worth invading in each scan run of 200-300 planets

Sat Oct 15, 2016 7:55 am
Profile WWW

I would also add to make their spawn rate better. I had to scan 1500 planets to get 8 inducers and of those 8 drops from psy shades, 7 of them were emission corruptors. What a joke.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 1:21 pm

That sounds about right...I have gotten 4 inducers so far and scanned about 800 planets. I was hoping to get more a bit quicker, after getting one at 20 and then one at 30 planets scanned...but such is how it goes. With the high cost in greens, I don't know that i'm going to go out of my way to find any more, though I do expect I'll do at least one more scan run before the end.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 3:57 pm

Texas Toast wrote:
With the high cost in greens, I don't know that i'm going to go out of my way to find any more, though I do expect I'll do at least one more scan run before the end.

I definitely am not, especially since I am banking on there being a scan event introduced for Harvest which will then complete every seasonal having one.

Sat Oct 15, 2016 4:05 pm

Pitch Ninja wrote:
I definitely am not, especially since I am banking on there being a scan event introduced for Harvest which will then complete every seasonal having one.

Depends on which legion missions come up between now and then, I suppose.

Sun Oct 16, 2016 12:10 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]