View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:36 pm

Reply to topic  [ 9 posts ] 
 GP market item idea... 

Dan how about an artifact that costs GP (so you get more $$) that allows for a new analyze on a planet of your choice? I hope others agree here but it sucks when you save for a rift and get small moons. Even if it's not obtained from the GP market, maybe make the item rare to get. I mean who would've thought Dan would actually bring in something we could use to make more invincible planets (morphogenic inhibitors), but he did anyway. This item can be used only ONCE per planet. If people think it's fair to add the previous effect back into the pool then so be it. But i think on a rift you want something better than small moons. I don't care about any other planets tbh just would like the option to try for a better effect. ☺

Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:16 am

I just used the reality transfuser before creating my rift. Actually, used it before using my gaia seed...

(What eventually became my rift was actually the third planet I tried it on since I got ACR on my first two and I wanted to have large moons or rings.)

Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:22 am

Texas Toast wrote:
I just used the reality transfuser before creating my rift. Actually, used it before using my gaia seed...

(What eventually became my rift was actually the third planet I tried it on since I got ACR on my first two and I wanted to have large moons or rings.)

My rift was previously a Dyson. Well one of them. The one that has small moons.

Sun Nov 13, 2016 11:42 am

Moons should be tied to planet size. VM or larger get large moons anything smaller can get large or small. RT your planet accidentally before using QSE's at your own risk.

Tue Feb 14, 2017 5:38 pm

408SJC wrote:
RT your planet accidentally before using QSE's at your own risk.

Alternatively, one could accept that there is "risk" involved to begin with. Small Moons aren't the best, so they are collectively looked down upon, however, they do in fact still provide a fair bonus on larger planets.

Mon Feb 20, 2017 6:29 am

Guide wrote:
408SJC wrote:
RT your planet accidentally before using QSE's at your own risk.

Alternatively, one could accept that there is "risk" involved to begin with. Small Moons aren't the best, so they are collectively looked down upon, however, they do in fact still provide a fair bonus on larger planets.

True True However if we could RT a planet to get ALL effects I doupt they would be as looked down on at all...... Just another perk in the RT package.

Tue May 02, 2017 2:15 pm

I believe you would make a fortune if you made Melters, Gaia Seeds and the Irradiated arti a GP item once you hit a certain rank, say 1500. Or just make it an option no matter rank. Would put an end to the alts that are out there reselling them on the markets.

Thu Jun 29, 2017 8:28 pm

100 GPs to remove current lame effect (acr on a 48x mining dyson) and put what ya want...

SHUT UP AND TAKE MY MONEY!

Thu Jun 29, 2017 11:04 pm

what funk said...to me its a no brainer...

while the random effect more resembles what chance could provide...we all know more $ to get a different roll is..well franklu more $...everyone would win...dan, the person paying...

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Fri Jun 30, 2017 2:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 9 posts ]