View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 18, 2024 11:49 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 League mission request 

to reward players like me who do a LM task for the good of the legion even though we have maxed out these mods could we have it that they are able to be max upgraded to 500% ? they don't have any abilities so that wont affect any thing

Chronostatic Pulser
Galakis Pirate Ray
Sniper Drone
T.O. Heliofield
Cerulean Displacement Drive
Xathe Containment Hold
Siladon Mine Cores

Wed Dec 21, 2016 4:58 pm

Not gonna happen.... BUT.... you could try channeling your inner Prius owner to better enjoy these kinds of moments :

Basically, bask in your self-superiority for this great thing you're doing 'for the team' and sniff your own farts.

Thu Dec 22, 2016 6:22 pm

UKenterprise wrote:
to reward players like me who do a LM task for the good of the legion even though we have maxed out these mods could we have it that they are able to be max upgraded to 500% ? they don't have any abilities so that wont affect any thing

Chronostatic Pulser
Galakis Pirate Ray
Sniper Drone
T.O. Heliofield
Cerulean Displacement Drive
Xathe Containment Hold
Siladon Mine Cores

So then in 1-2 years once all theses are upgraded to 500% and you are back in the exact same boat again, does he increase it to 1000%?

Why not just develop some sort of legion incentive? I don't think any of those mod tasks are needed to unlock other ones in a given mission so I'm not sure if any incentive would work within a legion. Just some food for thought to discuss among your legionmates

Sat Dec 24, 2016 5:35 pm

What I would do is increase by 5 to 10 times the CTP scrap value of those useless modules.

Sat Dec 24, 2016 7:57 pm

the incentive is already in the game, it's called relic badges...
every time you pick up some of those you can get some nice artifacts for your planets.

Cognizant Omniforge (Size:1, Artifact:1, Research:1, Mining:1 and boosts the planet's production of all resources by 5%.)

Clandestine Revisions (permanently boosting a planet's pasive cloak by 250. Usable on planets that already have between 1000 - 5000 passive cloak.)

and

Ring of Ascendance (size 1, Mining: 3, Research: 2, Artifact: 1, Population: 3000, Defense: 30%, Attack: 30%, Bonus Production: 3%)
(from Darmos Drone Ascendant, rank 100 ability)

if players doesnt want to upgrade theire planets to 5K pasive cloak and get those 3% + 5% production bonus it's theire own problem
but if you want to get as many relic badges as posible, some times you need to do a Bad task to make sure to get as high chance as posible on the LM's

sure it would be nice to get 100+ CTP from scrapping crap systems like Cobalt Drive, Cerulean Displacement Drive (Uses Left: 2), Temporal Containment Shell (Uses Left: 2) etc
but even at 7-13 ctp / 8-17 CTP as these 5 scraps for, they will still give around 80 to 100 CTP's for 5 when I scrap them next Chuhn season

Sun Dec 25, 2016 10:21 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]