View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:14 pm

Reply to topic  [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 NPC PvP Ships. 

Title says it all.

It shouldn't take anyone over 200 days to do one chapter of any mission just because of their rank.

I'm not going to farm blues anymore, Just going to collect #&$# till I finally give up on PvP ever being fixed for the higher ranked players.

This is a War game where PvP is a big part of it. Well it was.

Tue Jan 03, 2017 3:22 am

Hallucinations wrote:
Title says it all.

It shouldn't take anyone over 200 days to do one chapter of any mission just because of their rank.

I'm not going to farm blues anymore, Just going to collect #&$# till I finally give up on PvP ever being fixed for the higher ranked players.

This is a War game where PvP is a big part of it. Well it was.

PvP is actually pretty boring in this game. There's no real skill/effort to it.

Which is why I support your idea.

Tue Jan 03, 2017 5:46 am

absolutely not. Too much work put in to solve a problem created by those who insist on nuking the same missions for ctp or donating copious amounts of energy to bases which will only ever affect to such a serious degree at most a couple dozen players due to the very way the badging system works. Far better would be to make these missions ask for other things but badges, which can be gained for 20 hours after opening the mission (like all the other temporary effects) from actions on players of any rank, with no 12hr per player cap

Stark Tech Inside

Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:21 am

Peticks wrote:
at most a couple dozen players

I don't understand why this takes away from the problem. Most of those players are some of the longest-playing people in the game. If anything, the game should revolve more around them and their opinions/experiences than anyone else's.

Peticks wrote:
Far better would be to make these missions ask for other things but badges

That doesn't actually solve the problem that they have nobody to badge, you're just stubbing out an effect of it.

Tue Jan 03, 2017 6:42 am

ActualFate wrote:
Peticks wrote:
at most a couple dozen players

I don't understand why this takes away from the problem. Most of those players are some of the longest-playing people in the game. If anything, the game should revolve more around them and their opinions/experiences than anyone else's.

Except your ignoring the very simplest fact. A finite amount of time is put into new code. This new code should give the biggest gain to the playerbase, effect*impactedplayers. If you only have a couple dozen players affected the gain is going to be tiny when compared to something, even something less beneficial to each indivdual player, which has a far bigger number of impacted players. Its simple logic this is a poor use of time, especialy given the proposed solution prerequires a fundamental change to the game by shifting arguably the only reason anyone pvps at all too npc.
ActualFate wrote:
Peticks wrote:
Far better would be to make these missions ask for other things but badges

That doesn't actually solve the problem that they have nobody to badge, you're just stubbing out an effect of it.

Actualy it does, but you decided to completely cut off the explanation of what I was saying as a solution quite clearly rather than actually read it. The fact they cannot badge so cannot progress down this mission is the issue. An issue solved by removing the badge requirement, which offers you 1 badge every 12 hours from players within a percetage of your rank to every time you hack anyone. Hence you can hit people outside your rank range for these artifacts and/or also hit the same person for multiple artifacts. This both solves the issue of the pool, with alerts being able to get outside of the pool and many actions being able to be taken from the same player, and has the handy addition of forcing people to actually do the actions during the mission rather than just pooling up a couple thousand badges and coasting by when the next mission drops.

Stark Tech Inside

Tue Jan 03, 2017 1:59 pm

Same people posting the same argument over and over. Its so invalid its a joke...

"You ranked up its your fault" - Hell no it ain't. I ain't the game developer who put 600M energy requirements on leveling up a legion base.

Get a clue Peticks... But I guess you want this game to die anyway.

Wed Jan 04, 2017 10:12 am

one way to fix it, could be to put a hard cap on badging range
= once you hit rank 1000+, you can be badged by any ships in the game, no matter theire rank

that would give even a Rank 5000 ship plenty of targets to hit

and if you dont like rank 1000+, it would be easy to make it rank 1500+ or rank 2000+ instead.

but doesnt fix the underlining problem of unlimited hull from brackets vs a limited dammage cap, that just keeps making PvP more and more pointless as the game goes on and players keep increasing theire hull.

Wed Jan 04, 2017 6:32 pm

DarkMar wrote:
one way to fix it, could be to put a hard cap on badging range
= once you hit rank 1000+, you can be badged by any ships in the game, no matter theire rank

that would give even a Rank 5000 ship plenty of targets to hit

and if you dont like rank 1000+, it would be easy to make it rank 1500+ or rank 2000+ instead.

but doesnt fix the underlining problem of unlimited hull from brackets vs a limited dammage cap, that just keeps making PvP more and more pointless as the game goes on and players keep increasing theire hull.

In my opinion, any suggestions for "open" badging ranges are flawed.
Who would willingly hit Rank 1000 (or 1500, or 2000) if they knew they could suddenly be hit by peeps with many more years of play, exponentially more attack and defense and ludicrous amounts of hull and shield in comparison?

Anything like this would exacerbate the problem of targets over time, not improve it.
People would stop ranking, quit or reset as they faced enemies that have never been allowed in the past.
The express purpose of the damage cap and badging range was to provide some sort of level playing field, so that new players could survive and thrive and the game could continue.
Open badging ranges would completely obliterate that.

I can only speak for myself, but the idea of some poor two-year player hitting Rank 1000 and automatically being a valid badging target for even my 4-year Rank 2000-odd ship would fill me with shame.
Add another 2 years of playtime to that and it would become ridiculous in the extreme.

As for unlimited hull increases via durt brackets and limited damage cap, that is what the game is: AP=ship growth.
Everyone *should* get stronger as they play more.
They *should* be harder to disable.
They *should* take more time and effort.
They *should* be aware of their damage cap and how it impacts the damage they can take.

Why should anyone get made artificially easier to disable to make it easier for someone else?
If we want the pretty badges, we do the work, or we don't.

The problem is a small group of people have ranked out of all but a few targets, often by single-handedly ranking bases for the glory of their legion and/or profit. No value judgement there, it just is what it is.
No-one has accidentally tripped over and ranked 3000 times, it has always been a choice, knowingly made.

Having said that, I'd have no major issue if something could be done about that, and maybe some form of random NPCs with realistic-type stats dropping fake-PvP badges are a potential answer for those that are above a certain rank.
They would certainly have to be decent opponents, not at all like the usual NPCs. It shouldn't be easy, just available.

Thu Jan 05, 2017 9:48 am

Deigobene wrote:
I can only speak for myself, but the idea of some poor two-year player hitting Rank 1000 and automatically being a valid badging target for even my 4-year Rank 2000-odd ship would fill me with shame.
Add another 2 years of playtime to that and it would become ridiculous in the extreme.

for me that is basickly no difrent then when new rank 100 to 500 players come up against players that have spendt the last 5 years or so, just sitting at rank 100'ish doing nothing but hacking and picking up free AP's from a base

fair ?, no it's not - but who said the game needed to be fair

if you have played the game for 2+ year, you should know what you are doing, no matter if you are rank 1000 or rank 2000

in the end, RANK realy doesnt mean anything in this game (other then limit who you can get on your scanner and badge)
all that matters is how many AP's you totaly have picked up during your time in the game
so any badging limits set by rank are by your own definitions unfair

Deigobene wrote:
As for unlimited hull increases via durt brackets and limited damage cap, that is what the game is: AP=ship growth.
They *should* be aware of their damage cap and how it impacts the damage they can take.

I dont disagrey with the general consept that ships should slowly get stronger and stronger
but the game was never designed for players having 300K+ ap's pr hour for year after year

and it getting rediculious.....
and that is also killing PvP

you can easily find ships out theire that now have 1.000.000 hull
but still only have a dammage cap of max 1000 to 1500 dam pr hit
= 1.000 hits or 5.000 energy to kill them

and it doesnt stop theire, you can keep adding brackets
so a few years from now, who knows... 5 mil hull vs a 2.000 dam pr hit cap.....

it doesnt take skill or effort to kill an enemy ship
- all it takes is 5 min, 10 min or maby even 20 min of clicking the attack button to kill it
and having to spendt that long time pr kill, just becomes pointless soner or later.

Deigobene wrote:
The problem is a small group of people have ranked out of all but a few targets, often by single-handedly ranking bases for the glory of their legion and/or profit. No value judgement there, it just is what it is.
No-one has accidentally tripped over and ranked 3000 times, it has always been a choice, knowingly made.

wrong......
that a game design flaw.
only way to rank up a legion base is from rank 9 to 10 is to throw 600.000.000 energy after it = gain 600.000.000 exp
if Dan didnt want players to gain ranks from that, he should have put the exp gain at 1 exp pr 100 energy or less

you shouldnt punish players for actualy playing the game and using an ingame funktion
so the "You ranked up its your fault" aprotch doesnt realy cut it

at the way things are going even PvP players will run into problems soner or later, when you have to spendt 5.000 energy pr kill you also start to gain 10.000 exp pr kill
but most players give up on PvP long before they get to that point and looks for easy targets instead

Deigobene wrote:
Having said that, I'd have no major issue if something could be done about that, and maybe some form of random NPCs with realistic-type stats dropping fake-PvP badges are a potential answer for those that are above a certain rank.
They would certainly have to be decent opponents, not at all like the usual NPCs. It shouldn't be easy, just available.

NO thanks PvP bedges should be earned by actualy doing PvP

if we go down thas road, what's next, buy them from the marked ?
say, 5GP for 100 red/100 yellow/100 blue or 10 green badges....
or beeing able to buy/sell them on the GTC

Thu Jan 05, 2017 6:42 pm

Hallucinations wrote:
Same people posting the same argument over and over. Its so invalid its a joke...

"You ranked up its your fault" - Hell no it ain't. I ain't the game developer who put 600M energy requirements on leveling up a legion base.

Get a clue Peticks... But I guess you want this game to die anyway.

Actualy as I explained the Impact*number Impacted which represents the scale of the problem does not justify the use of the time compared to, say, adding the effect which solves your problem and using the time for content which impacts more people and so adds more value.

Stark Tech Inside

Thu Jan 05, 2017 7:13 pm

i would be okay with a GP price for badges, but being able to market badges on the GTC would be AWESOME !!!!! if Dan allowed trading badge for badge, that would be even better ... high.ranks could trade dark and green badges for low.rank reds and blues.

badging limits based on ranks are NOT unfair, especially compared with no limits. if there were an additional range restriction based on ship strength, that might alleviate the low.rank freeze.ranker situation, but that only works if those players are actually interested in PvP offense - they will still be formidable on PvP defense.

as for bases, 600 million energy for a top base was NOT a design flaw. the design flaw was not having an energy cap per member so that it could be done solo. but anyone who DID do it solo, knowingly made the choice to rank out of PvP range, so i don't see the point of amending the situation so that they negate the trade-off cost from their poor choice post facto.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Thu Jan 05, 2017 10:13 pm
Profile WWW

to specify then, the flaw is this
if you dont want players to rank up, more or less unlimited - then dont give unlimited exp gain option where they can simply gain up to 30 + 160+ 600 = 790 mil exp by upgrading a base from level 7 to level 10

sure a Cap on how mutch energy each member could have donated might have worked, but it was never added to the game

wouldnt have been a problem if theire had been enougth rank 2000+ ships in the game
but a few players did this before they quit or restarted (loaded with CTP's heldt by friends, that they could then use to buy planets with)

so even with the game running for 6+ years, theire are now only 38 ships left above rank 2500.

first you take away the T.O. carriers at rank 2200

and then you give them mission chains it's more or less imposible to do becourse they have no targets they can badge

so no wonder they quit or restart

if I keep playing the game and kill NPC and bases, do missions/LM, I'll proberly end up in top 50 on rank in less then 1 year
and I have basickly only been gaining 1 rank pr day on averidge

so the basic design flaw is this....
if you actualy like the game and play it daily, soner or later you end up in a position where game where you can play it no longer becourse you have no targets left to badge, and you need a few 1000 badges to do the next mission chain released

upgrading bases or doing the purger mission to scan for more planets just makes you reach that point faster

Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:05 pm

DarkMar wrote:
Deigobene wrote:

for me that is basickly no difrent then when new rank 100 to 500 players come up against players that have spendt the last 5 years or so, just sitting at rank 100'ish doing nothing but hacking and picking up free AP's from a base

fair ?, no it's not - but who said the game needed to be fair

if you have played the game for 2+ year, you should know what you are doing, no matter if you are rank 1000 or rank 2000

in the end, RANK realy doesnt mean anything in this game (other then limit who you can get on your scanner and badge)
all that matters is how many AP's you totaly have picked up during your time in the game
so any badging limits set by rank are by your own definitions unfair

No, not even close to a logical conclusion about how I feel.
By my definition, the badging ranges are part of the game mechanics, just like the damage cap.
Whining about either of them is not something I do, I play according to the rules of the game.
Strawmen arguments about mythical 5-Year Rank 100 slow rankers are irrelevant.
I would be embarrassed to be one of them, just as I would be embarrassed to be able to target a young player that had just reached Rank 1000.

Deigobene wrote:

I dont disagrey with the general consept that ships should slowly get stronger and stronger
but the game was never designed for players having 300K+ ap's pr hour for year after year

and it getting rediculious.....
and that is also killing PvP

you can easily find ships out theire that now have 1.000.000 hull
but still only have a dammage cap of max 1000 to 1500 dam pr hit
= 1.000 hits or 5.000 energy to kill them

and it doesnt stop theire, you can keep adding brackets
so a few years from now, who knows... 5 mil hull vs a 2.000 dam pr hit cap.....

it doesnt take skill or effort to kill an enemy ship
- all it takes is 5 min, 10 min or maby even 20 min of clicking the attack button to kill it
and having to spendt that long time pr kill, just becomes pointless soner or later.

This is just ridiculous, and silly that you are telling people how AP and damage cap works.
If you know all this stuff, how can you possibly be surprised that PvP gets harder?

It's cute you think that 300k AP for years will make you too difficult to kill.
Try 500k+ and watch how quickly those 300k ships disappear in the rear view mirror.

As for *gasp* ships who have 1 million hull, it's not a big secret mate, I just have to look at my own ship stats.
Which is why it would be embarrassing to be able to unleash my ship on a poor young Rank 1000.
This would only get *more* ludicrous in 6 months time, or a year, or two or three.
Me now is bad enough, me being able to rank as much as I liked, max as many bases as I liked and still have those people as targets would be even worse.

Again, the badging range, damage cap and AP are how the game works.
They are the laws of the universe the game exists in.
I am not complaining about any of them. I know how they work.
If you want PvP badges then work for them. If not, then don't... just don't whine about how hard it is.

Deigobene wrote:

wrong......
that a game design flaw.
only way to rank up a legion base is from rank 9 to 10 is to throw 600.000.000 energy after it = gain 600.000.000 exp
if Dan didnt want players to gain ranks from that, he should have put the exp gain at 1 exp pr 100 energy or less

you shouldnt punish players for actualy playing the game and using an ingame funktion
so the "You ranked up its your fault" aprotch doesnt realy cut it

at the way things are going even PvP players will run into problems soner or later, when you have to spendt 5.000 energy pr kill you also start to gain 10.000 exp pr kill
but most players give up on PvP long before they get to that point and looks for easy targets instead

It is the game mechanic... again.
You shouldn't punish players for anything, just let them play according to the rules of the game.
Less complaining, more playing.
Everyone has choices, what they CHOOSE to do with them is up to them.

People CHOOSE to rank bases. It is not accidental. The costs are clear. The rewards are clear.
You are not forced to do it.

So it is a logic flaw or buyer's remorse, not a design flaw.

It has always been very obvious that if you gain a heap of ranks you run the risk of outranking others.
Taking personal responsibility for your own choices is not a game design flaw.

Deigobene wrote:

NO thanks PvP bedges should be earned by actualy doing PvP

if we go down thas road, what's next, buy them from the marked ?
say, 5GP for 100 red/100 yellow/100 blue or 10 green badges....
or beeing able to buy/sell them on the GTC

Fine, you think badges should be earned.
Then EARN them and stop asking for changes to the game mechanics to make it easier for you or complaining about how hard it is, or will be.
Strawman fallacy, Slippery Slope argument. Excellent work illustrating both of those.

Thu Jan 05, 2017 11:27 pm

can i say moo/?

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:50 am

Deigobene wrote:
Strawmen arguments about mythical 5-Year Rank 100 slow rankers are irrelevant.
I would be embarrassed to be one of them, just as I would be embarrassed to be able to target a young player that had just reached Rank 1000.

no difrence betwen hitting a rank 1000 player or or hitting a player 2500 that have spendt the last 2 yers only getting 100K ap's pr hour vs your 500K ap's pr hour
as I said, in the end it comes down to how many AP's you have picked up - not your rank

Deigobene wrote:
It's cute you think that 300k AP for years will make you too difficult to kill.
Try 500k+ and watch how quickly those 300k ships disappear in the rear view mirror.

if you bothered to actualy read, I sayed 300k+
I'm perfectly aware that theire are players out theire that get 400K+ or even 500k+ ap's pr hour now and some might even be close to 600K pr hour
but you can also find quite a few rank 1000 players who are only getting 100K ap's pr hour as well

for a lot of players 1 mil hull might sounds like a lot, but know a few players that actualy have closer to 1.6 mil hull already
doesnt matter if the number is 1 mil, 1.5, 2 or even 3 mil hull
it's still killing the game, when you need to spendt 20 min just to kill a single ship

Deigobene wrote:
Again, the badging range, damage cap and AP are how the game works.
They are the laws of the universe the game exists in.

just becourse badging range, damage cap and AP are how the game works
doesnt make them right, and doesnt mean it shouldnt change

and the way things are now is slowly killing the game, and have been so for the last few years

Deigobene wrote:
It has always been very obvious that if you gain a heap of ranks you run the risk of outranking others.

I know...
but instead of doing anything to try and fix some of the problems and giving players who have done that a chance to keep playing, you simply prefere a game where players are afraid to gain exp's and stop playing once they get to the 2200+ NPC dead zone, where you can no longer get T.O. carriers
and if you go mutch beound that, you wont have any PvP targets as well

Deigobene wrote:
Fine, you think badges should be earned.
Then EARN them and stop asking for changes to the game mechanics to make it easier for you or complaining about how hard it is, or will be. .

belive me I'm picking up 125 blue badges pr day atm
with a bonus of 15 blue, 12 red, 17 yellow, 6 green from new ship system on my last run

could easily switch back to killing and raiding if I wanted to, but why....
killing ships = gaining exp, and that Dan made that a bad thing in this game

Fri Jan 06, 2017 5:52 am

Peticks wrote:
Actualy as I explained the Impact*number Impacted which represents the scale of the problem does not justify the use of the time compared to, say, adding the effect which solves your problem and using the time for content which impacts more people and so adds more value.

Yeah... so if its not something that will help you, you automatically give it a -1. MEMEMEMEME Its not all about me and I rarely ask for anything other than a fix for high rank PvP, Everytime I do the same people come at me with this same argument.

I spend so much money on this game... Let me buy them and I would not gonna lie... But sure take that away from the development of the game as well when I quit and you will start seeing less new stuff for the "impact*number".

So what if it will only affect a small amount of people in this game... I don't see how that is an argument. Shouldn't a game developer try to keep his entire player base happy. Keep all aspects of this game open to each and everyone. Give everyone a fair playing field if your going to continue to release missions that cost insane PvP badge amounts.

I don't see other games saying hey, you have played 3000 hours on a game and now you can't do this or you can't do that.

Deigobene wrote:

NPC PvP ships that match the exact same stats to your own ship or stronger is where I was going. I agree they shouldn't be easy to disable or badge. Just more targets so I can get more than 5 badges every 12 hours.

I seriously can't think of any other games that punish you in one of its main aspects of game play for playing the game too much.

Fri Jan 06, 2017 11:54 am

Hallucinations wrote:
Peticks wrote:

Yeah... so if its not something that will help you, you automatically give it a -1. MEMEMEMEME Its not all about me and I rarely ask for anything other than a fix for high rank PvP, Everytime I do the same people come at me with this same argument.

I spend so much money on this game... Let me buy them and I would not gonna lie... But sure take that away from the development of the game as well when I quit and you will start seeing less new stuff for the "impact*number".

So what if it will only affect a small amount of people in this game... I don't see how that is an argument. Shouldn't a game developer try to keep his entire player base happy. Keep all aspects of this game open to each and everyone. Give everyone a fair playing field if your going to continue to release missions that cost insane PvP badge amounts.

I don't see other games saying hey, you have played 3000 hours on a game and now you can't do this or you can't do that.

Im being realistic about it, this introduction would require a major shift to gameplay balance and far more developer time for a issue which 1. you didn't go into blind, you chose to rank so far ahead of everyone else that you cut your player pool down and 2. can by very defination only ever affect a tiny number of players. In an ideal world, sure something needs to be looked at to help higher rank pvp, but its not this terrible solution taking the second P out of pvp and the scarce resource of developer time would from a objective point of view be far better spent on content for the wider base.

Stark Tech Inside

Fri Jan 06, 2017 4:48 pm

Peticks wrote:
Im being realistic about it, this introduction would require a major shift to gameplay balance and far more developer time for a issue which 1. you didn't go into blind, you chose to rank so far ahead of everyone else that you cut your player pool down and 2. can by very defination only ever affect a tiny number of players. In an ideal world, sure something needs to be looked at to help higher rank pvp, but its not this terrible solution taking the second P out of pvp and the scarce resource of developer time would from a objective point of view be far better spent on content for the wider base.

Keep repeating yourself... It doesn't make this argument any more relevant.

You ain't being realistic at all because you are ignoring what I have to say time and time again. You just keep repeating yourself with the same argument over and over again. So what If I ranked up leveling legion bases and got screwed over? Its not MY fault the game mechanics can't handle the way some players play the game. Most developers would try to fix such an issue. Especially if they are going to release new content that relies on such a task to be done.

So what if it takes the developer time to find a solution to the problem, that is his job or am I worng?

I spent money on this game hoping to further the development? I don't want to be excluded from certain aspects just because I am playing the game and ranking up due to his insane requirements for leveling up a legion base.

Yes I am this rank because I PLAYED the game, I don't hold back like you. I don't cry all day about damage caps and adding artifacts one at a time....

Your way of thinking is so backwards. Your argument is irrelevant. If PvP wasn't so dead at my rank there would be ships higher rank than I am... but you fail to see that.

Go on repeat yourself once again.....

Don't at all help find a solution to fixing high rank PvP just bring down any idea that is thrown up in the air because "It doesn't affect you so -1"

If your only going to be negative about ideas because they won't help you then don't say nothing at all.

Too me you just come across so clueless as a person who has played this game for less than a day.

You are almost coming around the idea of a fix for high ranked PvP but I can still sense the fact you blame me for the fact I have less than 5 targets.

I just don't get it, its not my fault I ranked up as high as I did and ran out of PvP targets, I didn't go in blind but I also didn't expect to be !@#$ed over with new mission chains and battle market items that came after I ranked up and now have no chance in hell to ever get unless I spend years PvPing the same targets that take hours to badge.

You aren't in my shoes and in my eyes your opinion carry's no weight in this entire argument.

I would love to hear what Dan has to say about this but lets be real the toxic community this forum is left with means that will never happen.

This Ain't a threat... I'm dead serious I ain't spending any more money on this game until I feel its actually worth it and right now with PvP being dead for me and new missions being released that cost 1k badges I doubt that will change.

Sat Jan 07, 2017 2:15 am

In my humble opinion everyone has valid points. I for one am a relatively new player to the game not near my 2 year medal yet but I do find the high ranks have very valid points. I personally think a very valid solution to this problem is to possibly find that happy middle ground where once a player finds themselves higher then rank 1000, 1500, 2000, whatever it may be possibly the killing can be without rank limit but on the flipside have a longer timer between being able to receive badges. I am no coder so not sure how this would work, but the normal badging seems to be limited to 12 hour intervals, perhaps if a player in the outskirts of the killing range can kill below but perhaps at a limit of badging at 36 hour interval.

Just a thought. Sorry if my wording is crap here just trying to help problem solve with my limited writing skills.

Sat Jan 07, 2017 11:57 pm

Long term solution (doesn't help the current high rankers): Cap the amount of energy that can be donated by a single person relative to the base level. I don't believe Dan intended one ship to be able to create a lvl 7/8 base from scratch. It's supposed to be a team effort.

Short term solution: Code in a rare NPC (10-15% spawn rate) that matches the players stats (or surpasses) that when killed provides a random pvp badge (r,y,b)

No this doesn't fix the problem that Hal only sees 5 people (the only thing that will fix that is time) but at least gives him and others in his boat a chance at acquiring badges

Sun Jan 08, 2017 12:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 29 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next