View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 11:15 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 SUGGESTION: Clicking/Scrolling Fix for Battle Market 

The amount of clicking and scrolling are issues throughout the game. This leads to frustration with using abilities, buying artifacts through the markets/CTL, etc. Of course the easiest solution for the markets and the CTL are a "Buy X" option. This has been proposed numerous times, but it seems that it will never happen. As a result, I wanted to start a discussion about alternative options. In this case, the focus is on the battle market.

Problem:
There are a lot of items in the battle market. If I want to buy 10 artifacts, I am forced to scroll down 10 times to buy those artifacts one at a time.

Preferred Fix:
Implement a "Buy X" option. I wanted to list this as the preferred fix even though we've beaten this idea to death. While this fix will probably never be implemented, I believe it is the easiest fix from the developer's point of view. Not only would it solve the problem in the battle market, but it would also address the issue of scrolling and clicking in other areas of the game (CTL; mission market; using rank points; prisoners, brackets, androids, and xcharge cells).

Alternative Fix (for Battle Market only):
Make the battle market sortable by badge type. In other words, if I want to buy 10 Barrier Nexus artifacts, I could click on a button to only display silver badge items. There would still be some scrolling for certain items and a lot of clicking with all items, but this could greatly reduce the amount of scrolling.

Thu Sep 21, 2017 1:27 pm

How about either being able to flag an art and flagged arts go to the top, or a screen lock ?

Sun Oct 01, 2017 5:34 am
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]