View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 9:31 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Medals for maxing lm modules 

Not a big game changing suggestion, just an small idea for two new medals, a new title and module upgrade

Collectivist:
Maximize the following modules:
Sniper Drone, Cybernetic Link Interface, Galakis Pirate Ray, T.O. Heliofield, Siladon Mine Cores, Xathe Containment Hold.
reward: 20 medal points, Title: The collector

When completed, the followup medal is unlocked, (hidden requirement of collectivist being complete to finish this medal, so even if all the second round of lm modules are maxed before the first are maxed, you cant get the Collective Mission Archives upgrade without finishing up the first rounds modules)

Fanatic Collectivist
Maximize the following modules
Chronostatic Pulser, Nanite Re-Assembler, Strazi Oculix, Carjean Scatterlauncher, Carjean Data Node, Cerulean Displacement Drive, Cerulean Autosync Beam, Temporal Containment Shell, Darmos Drone, Darmos Champion Seal, Cobalt Drive, Morphogenic Suits.
Reward: 40 medal points, Item: Collective Mission Archives upgrade

Item: collective mission archives upgrade: Upgrades the mission archives module to the Collective Mission Archives, doubling its stats and improving its abilities.

Collective mission archives:
Size: 20
Scan: +280
Hull +400
Ability: Increases your npc attack by 10%, or 12% if you have finished your legion mission for 4 hours. Cooldown 20 hours. Unlimited charges.
Passive ability, United Front: When completing a legion mission task with a upgradable ship module, awards 3 relic badges.

Suggested the collective mission databanks upgrade as a tangible reward for effectively completing the current batches of legion missions by maxing every ship mod available, and because the original is a incredible letdown with only the scan being a reason to have it. Suggested adding the passive to make it of more use to late game players who the npc attack wont affect, and to in essence make some use of module upgrades past the point they are maxed. Would be quite happy just with the medals and a title or two, but think the collective mission archives would be nice as a additional reward for completing so much.

Stark Tech Inside

Fri Jan 26, 2018 1:15 pm

I would add in the requirement that these modules all be equipped so SSB's cannot cheat and still get those possible medals.

Fri Jan 26, 2018 10:50 pm

i like this peticks ..+1

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sat Jan 27, 2018 12:09 am

CapitainePaul wrote:
I would add in the requirement that these modules all be equipped so SSB's cannot cheat and still get those possible medals.

Because those medals are oh-so-gamebreaking.

Sat Jan 27, 2018 1:42 am

Nah, its just that SSB's suck.

Sat Jan 27, 2018 3:37 pm

Im not sure why this became a question of ssbs again...

realy reminds me of the old joke.:

Code:
 A vegan a feminist and a ssb hate zealot walk into a bar

I only know this because they told everyone within 2 minuets.

Seriously. Its getting old, and tired.

I dont realy think a requirement to exclude ssbs should be introduced tbh, its about completionisting content, a ssb whose maxed all these modules has achieved the same feat as a lsb, and that its basicly pointless because by the time you achieve this you will be high enough rank that even a ssb could fit them all. seriously its like what under 500 size, so why bother adding the requirement in the first place.

If you want suggestion to try whacking ssbs over the head with, suggest something innovative but ballanced that benefits lsbs more than ssbs rather than suggesting anything new has to be ssb locked.

Stark Tech Inside

Sun Jan 28, 2018 5:00 pm

I agree, no need for this to have anything to do with SSBs. I think it is reasonably balanced and would be nice to award folks that do the legion mission tasks with more than the small amount of CTP scrapping the upgrades gives.

One change I would add is that you get progress by equipping the maximized module (bonus if upgrading a currently equipped one also worked) because otherwise I expect that it would take months on end to get a solution to people already having them maxed and being unable to get progress towards the medal (or else folks having to just start over from scratch anyway.)

Mon Jan 29, 2018 4:13 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]