View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:19 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Daily Repeatable Mission, Mini Structural Energizers 

I think we should have a new Daily Repeatable mission which gives artifacts similar to Trellith Structural Energizers, though with a smaller boost. It should be a high level mission which requires a good bit of energy, and preferably uses an underused artifact. Making it a daily mission will help keep it from being overpowered, and there are a number of artifacts which don't have enough secondary uses. It would also provide pretty good value to players, while reusing existing functionality.

Sat Jun 15, 2019 12:44 pm

I bet Dan will implement this right after he fixes the 9 year medal

Sat Jun 15, 2019 8:48 pm

Sounds like an awesome idea to me. It would make it a bit more difficult to code but hey, since we're dreaming here, I'd like to see it require artifacts that are great for the limited number of uses you can actually use them for, then become annoying baggage like Kelethor's Schematics or Continuum Parser Upgrades.

Sat Jun 15, 2019 10:25 pm

Bloodied Unbowed wrote:
Sounds like an awesome idea to me. It would make it a bit more difficult to code but hey, since we're dreaming here, I'd like to see it require artifacts that are great for the limited number of uses you can actually use them for, then become annoying baggage like Kelethor's Schematics or Continuum Parser Upgrades.

or political favour or zolazin debris or prejoran tech or XTS9 .. all of these will allow lower ranks to make mega credits selling them on the GTC .. which might help keep them playing.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Sun Jun 16, 2019 11:29 am
Profile WWW

senatorhung wrote:
Bloodied Unbowed wrote:

or political favour or zolazin debris or prejoran tech or XTS9 .. all of these will allow lower ranks to make mega credits selling them on the GTC .. which might help keep them playing.

It would need to be available to everyone, so Zolazin Debris and Prejoran Tech would be out. We could get new ways of getting those, but it would be nicer to use something we're already getting but can't use.

Mon Jun 17, 2019 2:32 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]