View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 A One Day Event between Lepus and Elios 

What if there was a one day only event where Dan turned off ALL the traps and Calming Amps on people's ships and literally all the stuff on peoples planets that make them invincible or unable to attack? Maybe not mission planets or the prismatic planet. However If it became invincible from 4 morphs on it then that would be eligible. Also on that one day TM locks would not exist at all!! Turn them off too.

Could call it Day of Mayhem or The Purge.

Then the flip side of taking a planet with the morphs maybe could never make it invincible again or never get the cloak above a certain amount making it almost impossible to hide and protect.

I think it would be awesome to have a single day event like this!!

Fri Apr 09, 2021 9:21 am

That's thinking. Let's test it on yours and make sure it works well. :lol:

Mon Apr 19, 2021 1:42 am

all planet cloak be gone, ffa!!!

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Sun Apr 25, 2021 1:38 pm

Reposted with quote. Please delete.

Last edited by CapitainePaul on Fri Apr 30, 2021 5:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Apr 26, 2021 10:11 pm

Well its a one day event so not all your planets would be found obviously but I really don't understand why if you become inactive you lose all your ship effects etc why doesn't the same apply to your planets? Especially if its a banned player or someone that hasn't played in years the morph things should lose their effect same as when your ship does. If anything I would think that would inspire people to stay active. Log in once a week or your planets lose effects same as your ship .... all that said I still think the Day of mayhem would be fun!

Fri Apr 30, 2021 8:47 am

juiceman wrote:
all planet cloak be gone, ffa!!!

Yeah and WHY did I waste ALL that time and energy adding that cloak ???

Fri Apr 30, 2021 4:55 pm

My apologies Angel, juiceman's post implied that it was ALL cloak on ALL planet; including ACTIVE planets from ACTIVE players aka "free for all".

This topic is about inactive planets and that is another debate.

As far as planets us active players work hard to keep cloaking and cloaking as Dan keeps adding scanning modules, effects, etc but nothing as far as planet cloaking. So it is a constant struggle to keep adding cloak to hundreds of planets we want to keep.

There should NEVER be ANY scenario where active player's planets can suddenly be found; even for just a day. The ressources to cloak just one planet can be quite a long process and this process should not be voided; even for a day as it would make cloaking planets useless.

As I have often said Inactive planets should be "fair game" after a month or two maximum of inactivity.

I do understand part of your idea is to promote activity and that I agree with you that logging on once a week should go without saying. There will always be "casual" players that only bother to log in "whenever" so there should be a "set" timetable where the game will consider them as having "opted out" of the game and at that moment planet invincibility be damned!

Fri Apr 30, 2021 7:04 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]