View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:37 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Random Wishful Thinking 

A Super CM that can zap a halc trap OR cut its time in half.....with the calm amp it is overkill. I think it would be much more fun to have something to even it out a bit for the PVP players in the game. There are not many of us left but there a few of us and it would be awesome!!

A purge of banned // long time inactive players. Since I keep scanning their immune to attack planets from morph inhibitors they placed on the planets when they were active. I mean the cloak fell off when they went inactive so too should the immunity. However this is a point that been brought up already numerous times and has been ignored so what if you just purge out the banned and the long time inactive players? Then the planets become unoccupied!! What a delightful thought!!

As always these are in fact just suggestions and ideas so the negative people please just take your opinion of my suggestions ball it up real tight and stick it in your mouth and chew on your own negativity as I have zero desire to hear your crap! Thanks so much!!

Fri Dec 17, 2021 1:59 am

I like the idea of halc zapping but I would make it so SSB's that choose to abuse GL's "buggy" deck system cannot use Halcyons AND calming amps as long as they hide under low decks and cowardice.

Also the removal of invincilbility on inactive planets is long overdue. Either do something about it or make them unable to be scanned. Some of us have 2 pages of great planets we cannot invade and are keeping on scan "just in case". Just in case has been more than 2-3 years by now. We need action one way or another.

I also wish no negativity but I know I have my "fan club" ready to shread anything I have to post. Only in numbers though. Nevber one on one.

Fri Dec 17, 2021 2:21 am

I think a good way to enourage people to pvp more would be to add new items to the battle market. That would have the added benefit to encourage people to pvp for badges rather than just the leaderboard.

Sat Dec 18, 2021 9:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]