View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 2:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Follow-up mission or revise Stellar Cartography (fixed) 

I understand there was a cap placed on a couple of normally repeatable missions. Please come up with some way for every player to continue making Star Chart Purgers. The decrease in experience alone would prevent people from infinitely making them and auto-ranking off the mission.

Right now I'm not even thinking about just myself. There are a few others in our legion who will be reaching 5000 completions of Stellar Cartography not long from now, and I can guarantee their production will still not be high enough to make more than 10 purgers a day from their own resources.

I would even be fine with some sort of daily completion limit if we all got the mission returned back to us (100 times per day?).

Lots of players are unhappy, and by the sounds of it, players may also be quitting over these extreme decisions. Exotic Matter is now nearly useless, with the exception of needing some for a legion mission task here and there.

Last edited by Meso1995 on Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:04 am, edited 1 time in total.

Wed Apr 19, 2023 5:35 pm

Meso1995 wrote:
I understand there was a cap placed on a couple of normally repeatable missions. Please come up with some way for every player to continue making Star Chart Purgers. The decrease in experience alone would prevent people from infinitely making them and auto-ranking off the mission.

Right now I'm not even thinking about just myself. There are a few others in our legion who will be reaching 5000 completions of Stellar Cartography not long from now, and I can guarantee their production will still not be high enough to make more than 10 purgers a day from their own resources.

I would even be fine with some sort of daily completion limit if we all got the mission returned back to us (100 times per day?).

Lots of players are unhappy, and by the sounds of it, players may also be quitting over these extreme decisions. Exotic Matter is now nearly useless, with the exception of needing some for a legion mission task here and there.

Putting a daily limit on the mission instead of a hard-limit is a great idea if the developers don't want to keep it unlimited, much fairer. They could do the same for Darkness Falls.

Thu Apr 20, 2023 7:02 am

If it was limited maybe like in the first year of the game, then there wouldn't have been a problem, but how are others that have not played as long as me ever going to be able to catch up when they hit my rank?

I was able to make in excess of 55K purgers before the mission was taken away without any notice, and how am I ever going to catch up to a rank 10K player ahead of me who's presumably made well over 500K purgers?

The most insulting thing is we weren't even consulted on this change, let alone the lack of an explanation since. All this is doing is making many people feel like they don't want to play the game anymore.

Fri Apr 21, 2023 9:18 pm

I would like that

Sun Jun 04, 2023 1:11 pm

Thanks for updating us with a new daily. I think I can get used to this compromise after a while. :)

Tue Jul 18, 2023 2:02 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]