View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 7:17 am

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 The "Confirm" check-box for sell-all. 

Recommendation for a minor tweak to the trade window. I know something about this has been mentioned before but it's only as I climb in levels that I noticed how important/obnoxious this can be.

Can we tweak the 'confirm' button on the trade window to 'all of type' and then use it for selling 'All Darinite' and 'All Chrisium'. It's nice being able to just globally sell everything but I rarely need cash more then I need cash and N pieces of some alloy for the thing I want to build with the cash. by converting the confirm button so it works on rows as well as the entire sheet it would be convenient to sell off 4 un necessary alloys and keep only the 2 that were needed.

Thanks,
Sean

Wed May 26, 2010 11:03 am

i would like to see a sell all of type added to the capability. but i would like to preserve the sell all of everything too. perhaps adding a new button called "sell all selected" which would check all the check boxes by each mineral? or by adding a sell all button beside each mineral.

Wed May 26, 2010 2:09 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]