View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Wed Apr 24, 2024 2:05 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 Mining 

Ok, so I have no idea how this works. I wait till my mining points go up I still get crap. Dynite/Chrisium are cheap so I don't really give a damn about them. But how when I used 1000 mine points I only get like 1000 dynite 10 chrisium and then 2 Hydium. Mining is pretty much a useless skill as even when I use artifacts at least if I save points I get better crap. I have yet so see a good grab and I did get a pawlacite after using 800 points for like 3 or 4 days straight. I get more exotic matter than I do ores that I actually need. Whats with that?

Fri Feb 19, 2010 11:21 pm

The more expensive a material, the less likely you will get them, simple as that. Think of each point as a separate lottery ticket. You still have a chance at getting a Kurenite even if you redeem a single point.

About 89% of all material you mine will be Dynite. This can probably be adjusted, but players who mine a lot are getting a nice influx of credits already.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:10 am

webguydan wrote:
The more expensive a material, the less likely you will get them, simple as that. Think of each point as a separate lottery ticket. You still have a chance at getting a Kurenite even if you redeem a single point.

About 89% of all material you mine will be Dynite. This can probably be adjusted, but players who mine a lot are getting a nice influx of credits already.

I guess that would be my point then. Why not make it hard to get a "rare" like with artifacts. The more you spend the better off you are to get a "rare" ore. As for influx or credits you get like 30-40k a day and sometimes more if you get lucky. Im saying later on when I actually need the 1 million point thing its going to be completely up to luck in order to obtain the items I have researched + saved for.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:25 am

Thats exactly how it works. If you spend 100, its like rolling a die 100 times. You will have a higher chance.

I think the solution is simply to increase the drop rates of rarer minerals.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 12:57 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]