View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 2:25 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Minor Tweaks 

Minerals Menu: Is there a way you could run a cost column or something. Lets say I need 500 Hydium, it would be nice to see how much it would cost, and even how much with the 20% loss it would cost to sell. I know it seems like I'm being lazy or something, I could do some of the math in my head, but ease of use is always a good thing.

Planet Menu: When I have my planet window up, and I'm going through and updating the buildings or whatever, It would be nice to have a next / prev planet button. Then I can just cycle through them without backing all the way out to the planets screen. Or even a drop down menu.

Buying Minerals through other menus. Pretty simple, lets say I want to install a gun, but need minerals, it would be cool if I could just buy them right there on the spot, rather then jumping around pages, and then coming back.

Legion Invites: The pick 16 is cool, I always preferred the wall post though. Maybe because gifts and invites were usually linked, but either way, it would be cool to have more then one option of recruiting others. The 4 types known to me are: Wall post, Sending Invites, Posting through Chat, and putting a recruitment box on our profile page. Having all of them would be cool, but wall posts and invites are fine. Or even giving us individual recruitment links, so I can make my own wall post and make a note with my link on my profile. I like the game, and would like to promote it to more people.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 7:04 pm

You could just go down the list of people who are fans and add them. Thats what I did and I have the biggest legion (for now anyways >.<)

Sat Feb 20, 2010 10:39 pm

The wall posting option was also removed due to Facebook policy restrictions. In their guidelines, its states:

3b: You must not use Stream stories as a method for users to invite friends to your application.

Thus, going forward you can still post wall stories for Rank ups, and soon the achievement system will allow this as well.

Sat Feb 20, 2010 11:01 pm

Can we sell back our buildings on the planets, instead of demolishing? Especially when we start getting up to tier 3 and 4, that is a lot of money to be out on when we try to upgrade.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 6:46 am

No, demolishing and replacing is simply the cost/benefit of doing an upgrade. You should not expect to mass upgrade your entire planet list right away. Based on your mineral/mission income, this may take a while.

Tue Feb 23, 2010 7:09 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]