View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Mar 29, 2024 2:20 pm

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 My Idea 

I'm still a fairly new player but one thing that has crossed my mind is the availability of deck space. I find it frustrating that the deck space seems just out of reach of what I would want on my ship. While thinking about this I pondered the fact that I do not take part in trading.

My idea: Why not have the Decks and Cargo space put on some sort of balancing ratio? Say 1 Deck for every 2 cargo spaces.

That way, the players who trade could gain extra cargo space at the loss of deck space, and vissa verssa.

Mon Mar 01, 2010 4:40 pm

Cargo space is for more than just trading - its a critical part of managing your ship modules at any moment.

You are never really meant to have everything you could possibly need on your ship all at once - you should expect to "uninstall" modules you are not using and swap in ones that provide the necessary bonus you are looking for. This is where cargo space is critical - you will need that extra storage space for modules that you deactivate. Thus, a healthy balance of both is required for optimal flexibility.

Hope that helped :)

Tue Mar 02, 2010 3:51 am

Yes, thank you. Actually I learned that shortly after writing the post. Thank you.

Tue Mar 02, 2010 7:29 am
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]