View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Apr 29, 2024 12:24 pm

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Sanctioning player 

Let us have a sanction page where hated players can be attacked by all players on GL here. I knew of players who play this game like a parasite, attacking and robbing others.

Their characteristics are like robber and scum of this world, I believe there are many here who would like a feature either to hunt them or have a feature that can destroy their craft once they are identified. Good example is a player Bennie Crook. Take note all who read this.

I find this game slow and uninteresting to be honest.

Sat Jun 19, 2010 3:48 am

1) GREAT potential to be abused. what if it was the scum that was using the system?

2) don't dis the game in front of the large number of people who read this. If the game is giving you so much anger and boredom, then why are you playing it?

Sat Jun 19, 2010 4:23 am

first off, attacking other players is a PART of the game. some people like the pvp that it entails and love/hate relationship it can cause. Yes some people are going to be stronger than you. It happens. That means you need to focus your energy on getting stronger probably. If you play the game with a lvl only, all stuff into energy and production, yes ur gonna get killed when attacked. I am kinda like that, but I don't cry and call people "scum" when they hack or disable me. ITS A GAME, ITS PART OF THE GAME, ITS GONNA CONTINUE TO HAPPEN IN THE GAME. If you want a game without pvp or fighting, I honestly would suggest a different FB game personally (this comment is also due to reading ur other post about people getting unfair advantage).

Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:21 am

In my research thread in begineers hub I pointed out that balancing research will make you perform the best in all stats for your level but you wont level fast. Its good if you want to be prepared for things like waht OP went through.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9503 The 1.8 Adventure Update thread

Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:26 am

but you need evil parasitic powers to take down those with evil parasitic powers... join the dark side... no, really

http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=137379009609252&ref=ts

Sat Jun 19, 2010 6:59 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]