View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:28 pm

Reply to topic  [ 4 posts ] 
 missions for leaders and officers 

how about special missions for leaders and officers of a legion ? send so many minerals or artifacts to legion members, so many alerts for planets or elites, revenge missions, invasion, recruiting, and so on....even if it's just a meter keeping count of these actions, it would be cool to get rewards for this stuff.... even if it's small

Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:44 am

No reason you would have to be an officer or leader to have a mission that counts the number of planets shared, I think members should get access to something like that as well.

If you wanted an officer/leader "goal" I would suggest a new donation tab on the base.
Example:
If combined officers and leaders in the legion donate 200 billion credits the base gains 1 extra normal space, max 5.
If combined officers and leaders in the legion donate 200 thousand energy the base gains 1 extra specal space, max 5.

This would be in addition to the normal requirements for a base rank.
If an officer donated 2,000 energy he would choose between normal donation and officer donation.

Just an example actual variables might change.

Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:26 am

Sinvelo wrote:
No reason you would have to be an officer or leader to have a mission that counts the number of planets shared, I think members should get access to something like that as well.

If you wanted an officer/leader "goal" I would suggest a new donation tab on the base.
Example:
If combined officers and leaders in the legion donate 200 billion credits the base gains 1 extra normal space, max 5.
If combined officers and leaders in the legion donate 200 thousand energy the base gains 1 extra specal space, max 5.

This would be in addition to the normal requirements for a base rank.
If an officer donated 2,000 energy he would choose between normal donation and officer donation.

Just an example actual variables might change.

cool

Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:40 am

that kinda sounds like acheivements or something. i kinda like the idea of leaders and officers having missions only they can do, like lead their legion in a war, for a mission or something. like the normal missions

[CENTER]Image[/CENTER]

Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:42 am
Reply to topic   [ 4 posts ]