View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 3:24 am

Reply to topic  [ 3 posts ] 
 Energy Conduits 

My idea is that they maybe make them add energy gained instead of speed up time. I think it would be a good idea since you can only have like 4 and maybe make them go up in increments of 1 so each you have equipped when the 3 minutes are up you gain 1 energy /2 energy /3 energy/ 4 energy and maybe 5 energy. With only being able to equip 4 you would gain 20 exp every 3 minutes but I would have these costs a lot to make and maybe take up a bunch of space. This way you have to either focus on only leveling or continously break gear by unequipping and reequipping which would require a lot of cargo (for higher levels).

With the current energy at every 3 minutes 1-w/e seconds really doesn't help a lot. I think it would be a little better this way and if 4 energy was the max conduit i wouldn't complain and having them take up a lot of space would mean that you leave yourself totally vulnerable.

Just an idea.

Fri Apr 02, 2010 9:40 pm

When you research high enough you can take a lot of time off your recharge. I have the 12 second ones and that takes off 30 seconds per charge with 4 installed. Makes a big difference when you are home and impatient! =)

Tue Apr 13, 2010 1:54 pm
Profile YIM

that makes 48=4x12 i have those with -15 seconds, it is 60=4x15
which means that i have 180-4x15-10=110 seconds per energy

Tue Apr 13, 2010 2:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 3 posts ]