View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 20, 2024 11:33 am

Reply to topic  [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
 The Weeping Angels Now Recruiting 

Being good at what you do is bound to make you enemies... I have a couple. This helps me to rate myself as being successful.. Ever since joining i have managed to be alerted by a number of ignorant younger ships who in turn have realised they shouldnt as i fight fair.

However ive come to realise now that what truly helps you to rate yourself as a successful pilot..... is your friends! I owe my really good stats to my legion. their advice is on point and advances me eons in my developement. The artifacts are given with such great hearts, and with a smile...

The Weeping Angels, you have really moulded my wings, thank you.

Tue Nov 04, 2014 10:00 am

You are most deserving and welcome for all that can be given to you :D :D :D :D

Now if any other players would like to have the same experience, then come over while we still have a few spots left to fill :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Wed Nov 05, 2014 1:37 am

Hello to Bunky, who is already starting with flare in our legion!
With the nurturing that Weeping Angels is providing, another high flier is destined for the stars!

Thu Nov 06, 2014 1:57 pm

A warm welcome to yet another new Angel, Victory !!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Here we grow again !! We only have 6 spots left to fill and we are just a few short steps to having a lvl 7 base ! CT lab,Elite/Boss NPC's, Legion Missions, Base Locks and so much more awaits you !

If you are looking for an active, supportive and fun legion to be apart of. Then TWA is the place to be :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Fri Nov 07, 2014 7:10 pm

Love to see how much more active you guys have been lately, how you're supporting your members, and that you are working to improve as a legion.

As a friendly suggestion: before you hit level 7, I think it would behoove you to add several more Fixers/Lazuli (Aerlen Fixer would be ideal) to the mix. Either through recruiting or voluntary profession switching.

As an active legion with a level 6 base, 13 Fixers is enough to ward off a lot of casual stompings, because people are lazy and don't like putting more than 5-10 minutes of work into disabling a base. Once you go level 7+, however, a low Fixer count is like waving a red flag in front of an angry bull. Crystals are too sought after; people will overcome their inherent laziness for them, and you guys will find yourself locked pretty much 24/7. This will not only be bad psychologically for your legion, but harmful for the rank-500-and-below crowd who still count on daily shipments as a significant portion of their daily pull.

Just my $0.2. Good luck to ya!

Fri Nov 07, 2014 8:21 pm

Thank you for the good advice Pongoloid. I'll bring your advice to Rassilon's attention immediately. Thank you. :D :D :D
Pongoloid wrote:
Love to see how much more active you guys have been lately, how you're supporting your members, and that you are working to improve as a legion.

As a friendly suggestion: before you hit level 7, I think it would behoove you to add several more Fixers/Lazuli (Aerlen Fixer would be ideal) to the mix. Either through recruiting or voluntary profession switching.

As an active legion with a level 6 base, 13 Fixers is enough to ward off a lot of casual stompings, because people are lazy and don't like putting more than 5-10 minutes of work into disabling a base. Once you go level 7+, however, a low Fixer count is like waving a red flag in front of an angry bull. Crystals are too sought after; people will overcome their inherent laziness for them, and you guys will find yourself locked pretty much 24/7. This will not only be bad psychologically for your legion, but harmful for the rank-500-and-below crowd who still count on daily shipments as a significant portion of their daily pull.

Mon Nov 10, 2014 7:52 pm

Mmmm thats very good advice... lol if i wasnt already aerlen fixer, my blood runs Angel deep and id change today.... :D

Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:01 pm

Thank you Pongoloid for your welcome advice, and for taking the time to help us out :D We are edging towards level 7 and i remember the beating we took when we hit 6 lol. We will try and make sure we're ready this time.
Thanks again :)

Mon Nov 10, 2014 8:40 pm

We only have 6 spots left to fill.If you are looking for an active legion with the unwavering need to grow. Then TWA is where you belong. Loads of fun, comm activity, NPC's, base locks, legion missions and all the help you will want to succeed in the game :D :D :D

Fixer professions are preferred. However we will consider all potential members :D :D :D

Fri Nov 14, 2014 2:43 pm

We still have a few spots left to fill. Fixers are preferred, however we will consider all requests. :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Mon Nov 17, 2014 2:54 pm

Pongoloid wrote:

Coming from a legion that had this problem, safe to say it isn't productive at all. Going from a 44 strong base to 15 active, dropping to 10 sometimes with a level 6 base, we were locked pretty much constantly and pretty much every day (one legion felt the need to lock us several times a week). And with all the feeder legions and battle groups out there, it is so much harder to defend when the bases aren't getting stronger. Please don't let another good legion crumble, especially one Dr Who oriented...

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41172&p=418403#p418403 <---Ship log

Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:44 am

The Weeping Angels!!!!

Thank you for helping me reach a thousand kills, i truly appreciate all your help... i couldnt ask for a better legion.

Tue Nov 18, 2014 10:55 am

TheBandit wrote:
Pongoloid wrote:

Coming from a legion that had this problem, safe to say it isn't productive at all. Going from a 44 strong base to 15 active, dropping to 10 sometimes with a level 6 base, we were locked pretty much constantly and pretty much every day (one legion felt the need to lock us several times a week). And with all the feeder legions and battle groups out there, it is so much harder to defend when the bases aren't getting stronger. Please don't let another good legion crumble, especially one Dr Who oriented...

Thank you for your sincere concern Bandit. We are continually improving on our legions strength and we appreciate all of the good advice that you and other well respected players have been giving us. We have been putting it into practice. I hope you and your legion continue to move forward in strength and gain much success :D

Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:44 pm

We are so much the better legion with strong members like you Saphira !!! :D :D :D :D :D

For those checking our thread out. We now only have 5 spots left to fill. Fixer professions are preferred, race doesn't matter. So if u r looking for an active and supportive legion then u r reading the right thread :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Wed Nov 19, 2014 7:48 pm

We recently removed the dead wood from our ranks and now have a few more openings for active players looking for an active legion :D :D :D

You will have loads of fun and get even more support :D :D :D

Fri Dec 05, 2014 8:00 pm

We're getting closer to lvl 7 everyday, consistantly moving up the leaders board. Are you looking for an active legion willing to help you improve your game and have a great time with an awesome group of people from all corners of the planet ?
If you are then Welcome to TWA :D :D :D

We have 19 dicovories in our CT lab, do regular base kills, NPC's, Rare/Elites,encourage PVP rants and are always willing to keep u in good supply of any artis you may need to achieve your goals :D :D :D

If you have a graving for battle, then come and join the RED BADGING PARTY :D :D :D

Fri Dec 12, 2014 8:32 pm

Yee Haw !!! Here we grow again !!!!!

A warm welcome to " Dragonfist " our newest member !!! :D :D :D :D :D :D

Only 7 spots left to fill. We only ask that u stay active.

We are very eager to help you improve your ship and your game.

If you want to have a great time and learn more about the game, then TWA is a great place to be!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Thu Dec 18, 2014 8:20 pm

Wishing all GL players a Very Happy and Merry Christmas :D

Wed Dec 24, 2014 1:09 am

Where did Saphira go? Several days of conversation, I leave for a month, no word since :(

viewtopic.php?f=3&t=41172&p=418403#p418403 <---Ship log

Thu Dec 25, 2014 10:40 am

TheBandit wrote:
Where did Saphira go? Several days of conversation, I leave for a month, no word since :(

She is probably very busy with work and her Karate competitions. Don't worry Bandit Saphira hasn't forgotten us :D :D :D

Tue Dec 30, 2014 1:25 am
Reply to topic   [ 155 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next