View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Mon Dec 18, 2017 5:20 am



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
 The Fallen...looking for new members...level 9 base! 
Author Message

Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:24 am
Posts: 273
Post Re: The Fallen...now rebuilt. Level 8 base. 24 CT Lab items!
lol I still accomplished more then you even tried ultrass now crawl back under your rock.....


Sat Apr 22, 2017 7:48 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:46 am
Posts: 55
Post Re: The Fallen...now rebuilt. Level 8 base. 24 CT Lab items!
galaxis wrote:
lol I still accomplished more then you even tried ultrass now crawl back under your rock.....

Howdy, Grandpa!

Your major accomplishments in this thread was to throw a baseless accusation around about me and promote The Fallen. You knew that, right? Congratulations. You actually did The Fallen a favor by bumping this thread.

The Fallen is a great legion. Even better now :mrgreen:


Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:15 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:33 am
Posts: 730
Location: Begging for cheese in Dalston....
Post Re: The Fallen...now rebuilt. Level 8 base. 24 CT Lab items!
Ultraxx wrote:
galaxis wrote:
lol I still accomplished more then you even tried ultrass now crawl back under your rock.....

Howdy, Grandpa!

Your major accomplishments in this thread was to throw a baseless accusation around about me and promote The Fallen. You knew that, right? Congratulations. You actually did The Fallen a favor by bumping this thread.

The Fallen is a great legion. Even better now :mrgreen:


I was the 1 who bumped the post Ultrxx....Galaxis' comment was from 3 months ago.....but thanks for the input and rebumping it.

Ps looking for a new legion? :P ;)

_________________
Click below to join today!!!
Image
Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#20 Research:#8 Battles:#9 Kills:#18 Hacks:#5 Raids:#3 Medals:#47


Wed Jul 19, 2017 8:26 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:46 am
Posts: 55
Post Re: The Fallen...now rebuilt. Level 8 base. 24 CT Lab items!
stevo2012 wrote:
Ultraxx wrote:
galaxis wrote:
lol I still accomplished more then you even tried ultrass now crawl back under your rock.....

Howdy, Grandpa!

Your major accomplishments in this thread was to throw a baseless accusation around about me and promote The Fallen. You knew that, right? Congratulations. You actually did The Fallen a favor by bumping this thread.

The Fallen is a great legion. Even better now :mrgreen:


I was the 1 who bumped the post Ultrxx....Galaxis' comment was from 3 months ago.....but thanks for the input and rebumping it.

Ps looking for a new legion? :P ;)


Nah. I'm ah-ite. Thanks anyway :-)


Wed Jul 19, 2017 9:21 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:33 am
Posts: 730
Location: Begging for cheese in Dalston....
Post Re: The Fallen...now rebuilt. Level 8 base. 24 CT Lab items!
Didnt realise you were in Zenn until after I posted...realised then you werent going anywhere haha....oh well!

_________________
Click below to join today!!!
Image
Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#20 Research:#8 Battles:#9 Kills:#18 Hacks:#5 Raids:#3 Medals:#47


Sat Jul 22, 2017 6:37 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:24 am
Posts: 273
Post Re: The Fallen...now rebuilt. Level 8 base. 24 CT Lab items!
ok trying to recruit ultrass.........fox you need to lay off that crack! :mrgreen:


Sun Jul 30, 2017 6:02 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2016 12:46 am
Posts: 55
Post Re: The Fallen...now rebuilt. Level 8 base. 24 CT Lab items!
stevo2012 wrote:
Didnt realise you were in Zenn until after I posted...realised then you werent going anywhere haha....oh well!

galaxis wrote:
ok trying to recruit ultrass.........fox you need to lay off that crack! :mrgreen:

Lookie there, CrackFox. Grandpa trying to get all up in your Crack again.

Grandpa, a little historical perspective here. I was an officer at The Fallen long b4 the defeated Blues Bros voluminous and unceremonious exit from The Fallen.

i hope you are doing well, Grandpa. If you are having difficulty sleeping, try a new CPAP mask. #Leaks #BigNeck #HomeHealth

-Ultraxx


Tue Aug 01, 2017 9:19 pm
Profile

Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:24 am
Posts: 273
Post Re: The Fallen...now rebuilt. Level 8 base. 24 CT Lab items!
Just proof that the old fox has been smoking to much crack for a very long time if ultrass was made a officer there but i don't hold it against him :mrgreen:


Wed Aug 09, 2017 2:26 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:33 am
Posts: 730
Location: Begging for cheese in Dalston....
Post Re: The Fallen...now rebuilt. Level 8 base. 24 CT Lab items!
galaxis wrote:
Just proof that the old fox has been smoking to much crack for a very long time if ultrass was made a officer there but i don't hold it against him :mrgreen:



What with it being a game and all, I don't hold grudges for petty incidents from years ago i can barely remember. And I've always smoked too much crack. That's how I ended up a Crack Fox. :P

_________________
Click below to join today!!!
Image
Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#20 Research:#8 Battles:#9 Kills:#18 Hacks:#5 Raids:#3 Medals:#47


Mon Aug 14, 2017 6:11 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Sun Aug 03, 2014 6:17 pm
Posts: 2040
Post Re: The Fallen...now rebuilt. Level 8 base. 24 CT Lab items!
im more puzzled who gave a fox crack in the first freakin place...i mean, you got some, you just hunted one down and forced it on him?

Or was someone out back getting baked and a curious fox wanders too close...thinking he's gonna get bacon or some such..and POW..its crack?

_________________
Image
Image
Signature created by Necromancer

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!


Wed Aug 16, 2017 1:16 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:33 am
Posts: 730
Location: Begging for cheese in Dalston....
Post Re: The Fallen...now rebuilt. Level 8 base. 24 CT Lab items!
juiceman wrote:
im more puzzled who gave a fox crack in the first freakin place...i mean, you got some, you just hunted one down and forced it on him?

Or was someone out back getting baked and a curious fox wanders too close...thinking he's gonna get bacon or some such..and POW..its crack?



https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dCuUnTJgD9M


:lol:

_________________
Click below to join today!!!
Image
Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#20 Research:#8 Battles:#9 Kills:#18 Hacks:#5 Raids:#3 Medals:#47


Mon Sep 04, 2017 6:10 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:33 am
Posts: 730
Location: Begging for cheese in Dalston....
Post Re: The Fallen...looking for new members!
Still looking for new members - base about to reach level 9 during Chuhn!


;)

_________________
Click below to join today!!!
Image
Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#20 Research:#8 Battles:#9 Kills:#18 Hacks:#5 Raids:#3 Medals:#47


Sat Sep 09, 2017 7:15 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:33 am
Posts: 730
Location: Begging for cheese in Dalston....
Post Re: The Fallen...looking for new members! level 9 base!
and base now level 9!


:D :D :D :D :D

_________________
Click below to join today!!!
Image
Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#20 Research:#8 Battles:#9 Kills:#18 Hacks:#5 Raids:#3 Medals:#47


Tue Sep 12, 2017 7:55 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Tue Aug 16, 2011 3:02 pm
Posts: 703
Post Re: The Fallen...looking for new members! level 9 base!
Congratulations!!!


Tue Sep 12, 2017 8:05 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:33 am
Posts: 730
Location: Begging for cheese in Dalston....
Post Re: The Fallen...looking for new members! level 9 base!
CapitainePaul wrote:
Congratulations!!!


thanks Paul :)

_________________
Click below to join today!!!
Image
Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#20 Research:#8 Battles:#9 Kills:#18 Hacks:#5 Raids:#3 Medals:#47


Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:25 pm
Profile WWW
User avatar

Joined: Mon Sep 08, 2014 6:44 pm
Posts: 554
Post Re: The Fallen...looking for new members! level 9 base!
Congrats on L9! We're still working towards it.

_________________
--------------- GD: A good legion for collecting relic badges ---------------
---------------------------------------------------------------------


Wed Sep 13, 2017 5:54 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:33 am
Posts: 730
Location: Begging for cheese in Dalston....
Post Re: The Fallen...looking for new members! level 9 base!
Texas Toast wrote:
Congrats on L9! We're still working towards it.



Thanks man! still 15 slots here for players looking for something different! (and crack)

8-)

_________________
Click below to join today!!!
Image
Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#20 Research:#8 Battles:#9 Kills:#18 Hacks:#5 Raids:#3 Medals:#47


Sat Sep 23, 2017 3:22 pm
Profile WWW

Joined: Sat Jan 07, 2012 1:24 am
Posts: 273
Post Re: The Fallen...looking for new members...level 9 base!
Congrats Steve :)


Sun Oct 15, 2017 6:26 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:33 am
Posts: 730
Location: Begging for cheese in Dalston....
Post Re: The Fallen...looking for new members...level 9 base!
galaxis wrote:
Congrats Steve :)



cheers man! :D

_________________
Click below to join today!!!
Image
Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#20 Research:#8 Battles:#9 Kills:#18 Hacks:#5 Raids:#3 Medals:#47


Mon Oct 16, 2017 6:48 pm
Profile WWW
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 99 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 2 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: