View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 3:40 pm

Reply to topic  [ 6 posts ] 
 Cuniculus VII, Lepus Adjutant 

OK, I haven't gotten very far in my attempt to get my legion to kill bases in a way that allows us to take advantage of the 4 hour cooldown and raid bases 3 times per kill. Given the shortness of the battle tab at my level it would be hard to collect enough yellows to keep up so I'm not pushing very hard. Are there any other legions out there making this work?

Wed Jun 24, 2020 10:46 pm

getting to raid every base twice is enough for me. 3x base crates on each base would require a 3H drop time which hurts everyone else who doesn't have the bunny ally maxed.

plus, getting enough yellows to do a double raid on every base means i haven't upgraded a heist dispatch center in over 2 weeks now .. so there is a trade-off.

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Thu Jun 25, 2020 4:42 am
Profile WWW

You'd need a 5 hour FFA time, not a 3 hour FFA time, to triple raid a base right now (it has a 4 hour cooldown.) Technically, a 4 hour and 1 minute FFA, but then you'd have to take the base down immediately and make sure you were online right at the right times for both takedown and the last raid.

We default to 2 hours on most bases. We had somebody insist on us doing a 5 hour FFA when he first upgraded Bunny to "prove" that a triple raid would work (still not convinced it was necessary since cooldowns are pretty well established at this point) but I could see moving to a 3 hour FFA by default if next year's upgrade brings the cooldown to 2 hours.

Thu Jun 25, 2020 1:21 pm

I suggested to Dan that this last upgrade decrease the yellow badge cost by one instead of decreasing cooldown yet again... didn't work this year but I will probably recommend it again next year.

Who knows if anything will come of it... but I would much rather have a decreased yellow badge cost than another slight decrease in cooldown at this point.

Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:23 pm

I feel like that could be a possibility. To get a decreased badge cost you must get all other upgrades and so therefore spend more GP so it makes him money. At this point the GP cost is the same but the returns are diminishing compared to early upgrades.

Thu Jun 25, 2020 3:35 pm

yes, decreased cost would be ideal...agfain everyone wins...dan would get $...we would have a more practical ability...2 yellow 3x a day a lot easier than 9 to be sure

Spy status_ #1 Cloak master in galaxy
Moooooooooooooooooooo!

Fri Jun 26, 2020 1:26 am
Reply to topic   [ 6 posts ]