View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 8:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 'THE WEEPING ANGELS' Recruitment Thread 

D3path wrote:
DarkPrince95 wrote:
D3path wrote:
We got our first npc boss today and they are quite... tough lol. Can't wait to beat it down and get the goodies inside.

congrats! They become stronger and more common as you get higher in rank :) you'll need 200 scan atlest to pick up Dark Rings, you can get 10 guys on those baby's and the thrusters are great

Thanks!
(I have really low scan so one of our legion mates alerted it for us. Thanks Pilock!)

We managed to bring it down this morning!

I don't think I'll do it again though because I ended up doing 50% of the damage lol. That ate up a lot of energy. love the thruster though. Ranked me from lvl 97 to 99 unfortunately.

It is a shame we do not have more members. Otherwise that would have been worlds easier :P (Hint hint Join the Weeping Angels people!)

lmao cool :) just say if you guys need anything from me :) and your catching me up fast, too fast :twisted:

[06:51] BetaK: i have a really dirty question - what do you use gas igniter rod for?
S points: 1
Spectres: Leader
ImageImage

Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:35 pm

This is a great legion for anyone starting out. I just started about three weeks ago, and they let me in immediately, despite the fact that I was much lower level than anyone else at the time. I'm now up to level 45, and I would be in much worse shape without a legion. Getting the substantial research bonus each day makes a huge difference in keeping my equipment at a reasonable point compared to my level. Add to that the frequent opportunities to get badges for base and other raids, and I just don't see how you can go wrong here.

Of course, it also helps that the legion members are friendly and willing to help each other. We share artifacts regularly as the needs arise, and people are always willing to lend a hand with defending or taking a planet, or even with just sharing recently scanned planets for other members to colonize. Higher level members are also more than willing to share advice, which is always nice for newer players, or even for older ones. Never hurts to learn a new trick or two.

In a nutshell, if you are looking for a friendly, helpful legion with nice perks and a base well on its way to level 4, this is a great one to join. Just make sure to stay active if you do. The more active members we have, the better our base output, and the stronger we become. And make sure not to blink. Ever.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 9:51 pm

Taala wrote:
This is a great legion for anyone starting out. I just started about three weeks ago, and they let me in immediately, despite the fact that I was much lower level than anyone else at the time. I'm now up to level 45, and I would be in much worse shape without a legion. Getting the substantial research bonus each day makes a huge difference in keeping my equipment at a reasonable point compared to my level. Add to that the frequent opportunities to get badges for base and other raids, and I just don't see how you can go wrong here.

Of course, it also helps that the legion members are friendly and willing to help each other. We share artifacts regularly as the needs arise, and people are always willing to lend a hand with defending or taking a planet, or even with just sharing recently scanned planets for other members to colonize. Higher level members are also more than willing to share advice, which is always nice for newer players, or even for older ones. Never hurts to learn a new trick or two.

In a nutshell, if you are looking for a friendly, helpful legion with nice perks and a base well on its way to level 4, this is a great one to join. Just make sure to stay active if you do. The more active members we have, the better our base output, and the stronger we become. And make sure not to blink. Ever.

Thank you for the kind words!

Fri Nov 11, 2011 7:16 pm

We need more members.

Tue Nov 15, 2011 3:24 am

D3path wrote:
We need more members.

I'm considering coming over, maybe temporarily, maybe permanent.

[06:51] BetaK: i have a really dirty question - what do you use gas igniter rod for?
ImageImage

Thu Nov 17, 2011 12:54 am

DarkPrince95 wrote:
D3path wrote:
We need more members.

As long as you're okay with it. We will be happy to have you permanently or otherwise.

Thu Nov 17, 2011 5:26 am

D3path wrote:
DarkPrince95 wrote:
D3path wrote:
We need more members.

As long as you're okay with it. We will be happy to have you permanently or otherwise.

DarkPrince you know you would be welcome here anytime, short term or long. We need all the help we can get after a few setbacks just recently. But we're still going strong!
Hope to see you soon :D

Tue Nov 29, 2011 12:18 am

I know, thanks guys, hope all is well :) if you need anything, just say :)

ImageImage

Wed Nov 30, 2011 2:59 am

We just upgraded our base to level 4. That means more research and artifacts daily to all members and more all-around awesomeness.

We still have lots of openings available, and are happy to have anyone who wants to join, regardless of rank or style of play. All we really ask is for you to stay active.

And, of course, to avoid blinking. It's that whole "weeping angels" thing.

Wed Dec 21, 2011 3:52 pm

Still have a fair number of spots open. Newbies, high rankers, insane masters, laughable beginners and everyone in between welcome.

Thu Jan 05, 2012 4:52 pm

Hey guys how are you doing? Congrats on the lvl 4 base!

Sat Jan 14, 2012 5:41 am

Still looking for new members, anyone welcome

Click below

http://apps.facebook.com/galaxylegion/l ... Q9MTA0Mzg=

Wed Feb 01, 2012 11:59 pm

We now have a Collective Theory Lab! :D :D :D

Thu Mar 01, 2012 6:16 pm

As of last night our base is now level 5 with 3x mega rich research. Rookie or veteran all are welcome

Tue May 22, 2012 8:13 pm

Recruiting is still open for anyone. Our average rank right now is 109, but we will accept anyone from noob to veteran. Noobs will get all the help and advice they need and veterans will get daily NPC and base raids. And of course there is the level 5 base with CT lab, which is always nice. Come on over, try it out, become more awesome.

Tue Jun 19, 2012 6:06 pm

Still places in the Angels available, come and join the fun! :D

Thu Jul 05, 2012 3:54 pm

What is the daily base output per member?

Fri Jul 06, 2012 1:51 pm

bump

Sat Jan 19, 2013 1:57 am

AzNvasion wrote:
What is the daily base output per member?

last couple of days its been around 20k, highest i had so far was 28k

Sat Mar 16, 2013 4:48 am

OMG!!!! I'm having too much fun!!! MY HEAD IS GOING TO EXPLODE!!!

" The Weeping Angels " is absolutely the best legion YET!!!

Everyone in the legion actually communicates with each other!!!

An abundance of support for every member ( you're never left out in the cold)!!!!

There's never a shortage of Elite/Bosses or bases to hit!!!!

20000 PLUS research points DAILY!!!!

So how many more reasons do you need to join " The Weeping Angels " ???

There are just a few spots left for the taking!!! If you have the desire to improve your game then " The Weeping Angels " is the legion for YOU !!!!!!!!!!!!

Sat Mar 16, 2013 5:49 pm
Reply to topic   [ 118 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next