View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 5:12 pm

Reply to topic  [ 8 posts ] 
 Hmmm... 

It would appear that my friends all fall into different legions. Who wants me? :lol:

But seriously, I've had good conversations with a few of you, and it's a tough choice! Any arguments one way or the other?

Fri Sep 03, 2010 11:32 am

tk3 wrote:
It would appear that my friends all fall into different legions. Who wants me? :lol:

But seriously, I've had good conversations with a few of you, and it's a tough choice! Any arguments one way or the other?

Heh, come and join DOO in proper branch if you are interested. I don't think DOO had any beef with you if we know your GL name..

Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:36 pm

I would say join the legion most suited to your style. If you are a no holds barred, lie cheat and steal to win type, there are legions for that. If you are a good sport and honest player, there are legions for that.

Its more that you should be happy with your legion than they should be happy with you.

- #3 with level 6 base and #3 in Legion strength (not just NPC fighters)
- 13 Lab creations (all the best)
- Our base gives 22000 RP a day

Fri Sep 03, 2010 3:42 pm
Profile WWW

Well, DOO doesn't have any issues with me, but I'm not really a DOO type. I'm more of a 'stay in the shadows' sort of player - and a Vygoid Spy. However, I do like to share my NPCs whenever possible, and would welcome the bonuses and camaraderie a legion would provide.

There IS a group of like-minded people (I believe) who have invited me. I'll try them out.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 4:55 pm

tk3 wrote:
Well, DOO doesn't have any issues with me, but I'm not really a DOO type. I'm more of a 'stay in the shadows' sort of player - and a Vygoid Spy. However, I do like to share my NPCs whenever possible, and would welcome the bonuses and camaraderie a legion would provide.

There IS a group of like-minded people (I believe) who have invited me. I'll try them out.

No problem. Have fun with that new legion. ;)

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:06 pm

You are welcome to join Mostly Harmless.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:50 am

You can also join a smaller Legion and recruit. An invite on comms channel instead of a disruptor volley is good PR. There are still many solo players.

Plamok

Fri Sep 10, 2010 1:38 am

Ninja Pirates operates from a stealthy manner. We are only aggressive or brutal when we know we can win. We have honor but are not so aligned to it that we think,talk about it, and then act.

I am very non confrontational but I support the decisions of my legion members as to whether they want to pvp or not. I am an administrator more than a warrior. Over level 50 and you can apply.

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1805

Fri Sep 10, 2010 2:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 8 posts ]