View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:58 pm

Reply to topic  [ 7 posts ] 
 Omega join us 

OMEGA!!!!!

we will defend any of our legion members if we can but dont put our members under obligations to do so feel free to join (; the more the better.

currently 12/50 members we want 50/50

average rank 53 sure to change as we dont care all ranks welcome

join here OMEGA!!!!!
http://apps.facebook.com/galaxylegion/loader.php?q=bGVnaW9uaW5mby5waHA/YWN0aW9uPXJlcXVlc3QmbGVnaW9uaWQ9NzM=

Last edited by xela.oel on Sun Sep 05, 2010 3:14 am, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 9:29 pm

More descriptive: We are an alliance mainly for the legion size benefits, but also for common defense, so long as you aren't stupid and attack someone 10 times the rank of the legion average with a maxed out legion of their own, and expect us to run to your aid (yes, this already happened - "should I accept Kaos's offer of a truce?"). Otherwise it makes no difference to us who shot first, Han or Greedo. We aren't moralizers but we are survivors.

Join us if you'd like a mostly independent team for the size benefits, but that isn't completely devoted to hiding in shadows.

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:16 pm

That is awesome! I have never been quoted in the third person before. That really amuses me. At least its for a good reason (offering mercy).

- #3 with level 6 base and #3 in Legion strength (not just NPC fighters)
- 13 Lab creations (all the best)
- Our base gives 22000 RP a day

Fri Sep 03, 2010 10:28 pm
Profile WWW

By the way, I like that you guys are honest and keep your players in line. Thats a rarity for even the biggest groups. Send me a PM if you want to talk more about the truce.

- #3 with level 6 base and #3 in Legion strength (not just NPC fighters)
- 13 Lab creations (all the best)
- Our base gives 22000 RP a day

Sat Sep 04, 2010 11:59 am
Profile WWW

Kaos wrote:
By the way, I like that you guys are honest and keep your players in line. Thats a rarity for even the biggest groups. Send me a PM if you want to talk more about the truce.

Hmm. Sorry, don't know if Xelah and I might have given you (and others who might want to join) the wrong idea. We didn't expel him; he left on his own along with two others and they formed their own legion (and have 36 members already!). We just didn't run to his aid; he'd attacked someone 20 levels higher than he was, who was also in a size 48 legion (compared to our then-size 13 legion). So far as we were concerned, it never became a legion vs. legion issue.

In practice, we are more of a loose confederacy than a unified command. Players should join us if:

1. They prefer to retain some autonomy over their own play style. We don't dictate how others play; each legion member decides how he wants to respond to PvP alerts on a case-by-case basis. No one will order you around; but then you can't force any of us to do what you want, either.

2. They understand that they can't act irresponsibly and then hide behind our legion's coattails because we won't commit suicide "for the sake of the legion." If you're stupid, then you get to handle the results of your stupidity on your own. On the other hand, if you believe you are being bullied for no good reason, talk to Xelah about it and he will discuss it with the opposing legion's leader. (Don't lie, though, because if you dishonor him, he'll never forgive you, EVER.)

3. They want reasonable backup against reasonable PvP, regardless of who started it. "Reasonable" means within the rank capabilities of the average legion member.

4. They want to join a legion of casual (not dedicated) fighters. Some of us fight regularly, some don't. But the ones who don't do anything except fight appear to have splintered off.

5. They want legion help against elite NPCs (though realize that many of our members aren't quite high enough level for elites yet, though most will be fairly soon).

6. They want legion bonuses for planet protection and quest requirements (though they'd get this with any legion).

Kaos, I'll PM you with the particulars of the legion you should be talking truce to now.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 1:52 pm

Bump.

Places are still available in a legion that makes no demands on you:

Omega

(see link in signature)

Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:35 pm

Just a friendly reminder to refrain from bumping threads.

Fri Sep 10, 2010 11:46 pm
Reply to topic   [ 7 posts ]