View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:52 pm

Reply to topic  [ 2 posts ] 
 Mostly Harmless 

If you want the benefits of a legion without joining a gang of thugs then Mostly Harmless is the place for you. Any rank accepted. Those with deadly combat reputations need not apply.

http://apps.facebook.com/galaxylegion/l ... %3D&ref=nf

Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:59 am

Here are some of the principles for Mostly Harmless:

It is ok to do pvp especially if it is for mission requirements, but do not alert the legion for something you started. Take your 2 days of retribution and move on. I will check your hacks, raids and disables left before helping. If it looks like you have been busy you will be on your own.

The preferred method of legion defense is through the use of: Omicron Net, Calming Amplifier, Containment Missile, Ship Traps and others artifacts that can hamper a pvp player. So do not scrap these artifacts; save them or share them. Hopefully we will build a reputation that we should be avoided.

You should also have some cloak installed so you are not getting attacked all the time.

I will share planets that I have no intention of colonizing but you might be interested in. I have some extremely abundant large gas planets or some small extremely rich mining planets. Just post on the legion comm what type and the minimum level.

Sat Sep 04, 2010 3:19 pm
Reply to topic   [ 2 posts ]