View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 19, 2024 2:21 am

Reply to topic  [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
 Whta do YOU think of these legion changes??? 

I get a feeling that many are shy of waging war. This isn't farmville. It's a bloody war and conquest simulation.

Every Legion will kick butt and get served back in return. This is war.
Legions will protect their own as was already the case.

Hitting a weaker novice player isn't honorable. Dishonor will be punished.

My ten cents

Plamok

Mon Sep 06, 2010 7:20 pm

I love the new legion system... i made a thread in the ideas forum of this exact thing about a month ago before they put it into place, before i didnt have a legion because non of my friends play and i didnt want to invite a bunch of random people on my facebook, now i can actually have a legion! One thing tho that i think needs to be added, sorry if someone already said this but i didnt look, but when your the leader of your legion, when u go to battle there needs to be an option to invite people to your legion, instead ive been sending msgs to them that cost energy and get no replys, with that there needs to be a way to search for people, or a list of people that need a legion or something, idk, but easyer to recruit people is what im trying to say. thats how I feel about this new legion system

Wed Sep 08, 2010 12:53 pm

Legions internal communications is free. One should get a peek once in a while. One wingman could be disabled, you can provide repairs. I use paying comms to say hello to players from other legions and solo players.

Plamok

Sat Sep 11, 2010 1:46 am
Reply to topic   [ 23 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2