View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:20 am

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 The Inergon Defense Initiative 

The IDI is a legion devoted to the development of new players as well as accepting very experienced GL players. We are a well balanced legion looking for new members that enjoy playing Galaxy Legion. All races are welcome as well, not just Inergonians. Our invite link is below or look us up on the "search legions" tab under I D I. We also have a couple of officer positions open. 1 officer for every 5 members in our legion. Rank, participation in legion comm and legion battles are taken into consideration before we promote. We stand united, under 1 emblem, to rid the galaxy of tyrannical factions and restore peace.

Last edited by Triff on Mon Oct 18, 2010 7:17 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Mon Sep 20, 2010 4:23 am

You invited me to join your Legion. My son already runs one, please tell me more about yours as his brought me into playing the game. I can decide what route to take now that I am playing regularly.

Tue Oct 05, 2010 3:18 pm

IDI,
Great Legion with good support for newer players and strong active group tactics! active players join us

Wed Oct 06, 2010 3:15 am

My officer speaks the truth...All ranks are welcome. Join us to take the galaxy head on!

Tue Oct 12, 2010 1:47 pm

We have recently enjoyed a lot of recruiting success and have a full legion now. But if any of our members go inactive we will gladly consider your request to join this outstanding, team oriented legion! We give a week to inactive members and if no gameplay resumes we kick them. So don't give up hope for joining just be patient. Unfortunately because of our size now we do not accept all ranks, only rank 50+ maybe considered for membership. We are looking for active members that enjoy playing GL. Thanks to all of my officers and members for bringing unity to the IDI.

Thu Oct 28, 2010 7:44 pm

I would like to join your legion. I just applied at your specified link. I'm looking for a legion that uses their comm more often than my previous legion which was not very helpful at all except for when they wanted to take planets for themselves. Your legion seems to fit the bill. I am rank 43 and my race is Inergon with profession of Explorer. I await your response.

Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:00 am

Sorry to say but we only accept rank 50+ U are more than welcome to resubmit an app when u hit that rank and we will accept u. We are a legion that communicates well and I am looking for active members. U sound like a GL enthiuist so keep at it!

Sun Oct 31, 2010 3:53 am

Thanks. I will hold out then until 50.

Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:01 am

not relevant now

Sun Oct 31, 2010 12:52 pm

Triff wrote:
Sorry to say but we only accept rank 50+ U are more than welcome to resubmit an app when u hit that rank and we will accept u. We are a legion that communicates well and I am looking for active members. U sound like a GL enthiuist so keep at it!

The IDI is a legion devoted to the development of new players as well as accepting very experienced GL players.

Looks like you are demoting yourselves here a little bit.

Wed Nov 03, 2010 8:15 pm

JDawgg wrote:
Triff wrote:

The IDI is a legion devoted to the development of new players as well as accepting very experienced GL players.

Looks like you are demoting yourselves here a little bit.

Not at all. If legions don't give newcomers a chance just because they are a lower rank then they might consider not playing this sweet game at all. Or they end up in limbo like a lot of players out there. Not all players read the Wiki to help their advancement in the game so they end up giving up on the game entirely. Thats why higher rank members should make an effort to aid them. Thats what we do in our legion and it has, for the most part, been pretty successful.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:12 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]