View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 12:13 am

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 United States of NOVA at WAR with Project Anarchy 

TO ALL COMM STATIONS..WAR HAS BEEN DECLARED ON "PROJECT ANARCHY"

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

Thu Oct 14, 2010 5:42 am

umm what did we do this time... sigh. if defending our members is a crime bring it!

Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:16 am

well its official... the war is on whether they like it or not. any legion that has ever HATES the DOO for past offenses... this is the time to ATTACK!!! :twisted: if you want to join in, PM me and ill setup a Non Agression Pact (NAP) with your leads.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:13 pm

Nice Hunter, already admitting you can't beat us! If your "members" would quit farming planets from lowbies, there would be no Issue.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 1:39 pm

Double tap wrote:
Nice Hunter, already admitting you can't beat us! If your "members" would quit farming planets from lowbies, there would be no Issue.

where did i admit that... its 4 v 1 and we will still kick your asses.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:12 pm

Keep talking trash.. you nub. You get all the DOO legions and members attacking you and that might be more than 15 legions.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 2:59 pm

Hunter I may not know all the details but your legion took 5 planets in 2 weeks, what were you expecting?

I've personally made every effort to keep the Knights peaceful so we could reorganize and rebuild but dang man no one can ignore there group loosing 5 planets.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:19 pm

I''m inclined to agree with Nova's perceptions on this one, going off the one encounter I've had with Hunter. Was defending a legion planet, and got warped away twice. Smoked the dude that warped me away, hacked once, disabled again, then called it a day.
He attacks me, can't disable me (while I'm away for 6 hours nonetheless), then posts that,well, attacking a guy that was helping an invasion of a legion planet was not justified and he would keep it up (whatever 'it' was - attacking without disabling I suppose) if I kept it up.

Strange mentality, if you ask me. It's my bad for defending a planet, and hitting people that are weakening the defenses of the planet.

Good luck Nova.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 3:37 pm

paulfrick wrote:
I''m inclined to agree with Nova's perceptions on this one, going off the one encounter I've had with Hunter. Was defending a legion planet, and got warped away twice. Smoked the dude that warped me away, hacked once, disabled again, then called it a day.
He attacks me, can't disable me (while I'm away for 6 hours nonetheless), then posts that,well, attacking a guy that was helping an invasion of a legion planet was not justified and he would keep it up (whatever 'it' was - attacking without disabling I suppose) if I kept it up.

Strange mentality, if you ask me. It's my bad for defending a planet, and hitting people that are weakening the defenses of the planet.

Good luck Nova.

i remember that one. what happened was that someone posted a planet and was in the process of invasion. i put a stop to it because i told William (Dysonians) that we would not attack. i told my guys to stand down. then later you start attacking someone for just the warp. so i responded with a typical attack to get on your log and posting my typical warning. that ended that conflict. i didnt want to fight the Dysonians there, so thats why the response was so light. that clear things up? that planet was open to invade, and if we wanted to it would be ours now and fluxed.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 4:15 pm

Doing so good lol until, that last sentence :o .....I'm just sayin.... :D

Guess the Dysonians got you a little spooked that you didn't take that planet, as well you should be :lol: As well as everybody should be...aaaa...I'm just sayin

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

Thu Oct 14, 2010 6:16 pm

jcwiggens wrote:
Doing so good lol until, that last sentence :o .....I'm just sayin.... :D

Guess the Dysonians got you a little spooked that you didn't take that planet, as well you should be :lol: As well as everybody should be...aaaa...I'm just sayin

yea... i was worried it was already too late and there would be a price to be paid. i dont have problems with the Dysonians. they can do what they like, and they for the most part stay out of ours. its the DOO's that i find are constantly interfering.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:25 pm

Us interfering, really ? Thats kind of like telling a cop "Officer he kept hitting my fist with his face." :? Your guys taking planets is what started this war, We just finally said enough is enough when a Dyson was taken by nurek last week. Its time we did something to stop it. Rather then just taking planets back or other forms of aggression, we felt a formal deceleration of war was called for.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 8:41 pm

jcwiggens wrote:
Us interfering, really ? Thats kind of like telling a cop "Officer he kept hitting my fist with his face." :? Your guys taking planets is what started this war, We just finally said enough is enough when a Dyson was taken by nurek last week. Its time we did something to stop it. Rather then just taking planets back or other forms of aggression, we felt a formal deceleration of war was called for.

it was degraded by the aggression from your group. 1 planet that was stolen was stolen b4 the legion change and started the 1st conflict. re "resolved" it and moved on. i told my guys to not attack and they dis not. the 1st to fire shots was your side. we retaliated. one of these aggressive actions was to steal and flix one of out planets. i then sanctioned the alerting of your planets for the purpose of invasion as RETALIATION. as far as i know 2 were taken and i shut it down. you guys get bent out of shape about it. the dyson as unfortunate and unexpected. those are the facts from the PA perspective.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 9:30 pm

It seems to me that the distrust is mutual. 2 people point fingers at each other and you know that there is going to be allies to the "rescue" for both sides. Why don't you all act like gentlemen: just be quiet and settle it with guns.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 10:15 pm

if my math is correct, PA owes nova a planet. that should balance and resolve the issue.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:03 pm

neobloodsin wrote:
if my math is correct, PA owes nova a planet. that should balance and resolve the issue.

your math is missing the three Nova stole from me, as well as one stolen from other members. This isnt some "good guy bad guy" issue here, this is a "whos the lesser evil" issue.

Thu Oct 14, 2010 11:05 pm

Cothordin wrote:
neobloodsin wrote:

your math is missing the three Nova stole from me, as well as one stolen from other members. This isnt some "good guy bad guy" issue here, this is a "whos the lesser evil" issue.

so the word is that they want the war to continue for a week. fine with me. this is the reason PA formed in the first place. to protect our members from the swarming attacks of the DOO.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:35 am

Quote:

How long ago was that? The Dysonians are not us so i would like to know since the new legion set up who took what planets....Sounds like a bunch of lies to me, i just found out you guys stole 20 planets, I say so so i guess that makes it true? I agree lets just fight it out. My comments on the war here and in pm are at an end for now.

Fri Oct 15, 2010 1:59 am

jcwiggens wrote:
Quote:

How long ago was that? The Dysonians are not us so i would like to know since the new legion set up who took what planets....Sounds like a bunch of lies to me, i just found out you guys stole 20 planets, I say so so i guess that makes it true? I agree lets just fight it out. My comments on the war here and in pm are at an end for now.

Over the last month, and it was definitely DOO2, I cant remember the names because I didnt record them and its too long ago for them to be in my news, but have I ever lied?

Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:03 am

In one word and in my opnion....YES

Fri Oct 15, 2010 2:08 am
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next