View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 6:42 pm

Reply to topic  [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
 United States of NOVA at WAR with Project Anarchy 

War Booty taken the other day....this planet belonged to Caine Vygoid Excavator 241 of Project Anarchy...We are holding our own...we lost one yesterday, but tomorrow is another day..."Tomorrow tomorrow, I love you tomorrow, Your'e only a day away,"

Why do I suddenly feel sleepy, soooo sleepyyyyy....

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

Sat Oct 23, 2010 2:39 am

But we still have the Dyson... so =P

Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:03 am
Profile YIM

Man I hate all the traps they put on their ships.

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=9503 The 1.8 Adventure Update thread

Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:40 am

Yup lol....But only neruk gets the benefit...The rest just get the pain....Although im having more fun playing then I have in weeks.....I'm sure we both have more good things coming lol....Thanks for the WAR and the fun....."now the war can continue"

I got caught trying to take Coth watch.....Damm almost got away with it too,,,,,Do you think he noticed that planet he lost BTW?

That's it! You people have stood in my way long enough. I'm going to clown college!

Sat Oct 23, 2010 3:55 am

I don't know about Coth but Caine didn't know that planet was gone until I asked him to share you, sorry if that disappoints. =) But I wanted to have some fun poking at you. :twisted:

We all benefit.... it's war and we are having fun with it! Wheeeeeeeeee!!!

xoxo

Look into my eyes..... be afraid, be very afraid.... psycho kitty rules.....

Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:57 am
Profile YIM

viewtopic.php?f=8&t=1727&p=18147#p18147

Sun Oct 24, 2010 10:03 pm

recent exchange between me and maggot where i hit him with 2 artys for -10% def and -10% off and he responded by truceing for 12 hrs, then hacking and getting firewalled for 2 hours, and then tries to tell me i wasted my artifacts. I'm L71. All he accomplished was taking himself out of the game for half a day. lol

Hi 5? Yeah, I think it's time for a hi 5. :D

Mon Oct 25, 2010 7:34 pm

/high five

Mon Oct 25, 2010 9:07 pm

/high five

Mon Oct 25, 2010 11:57 pm

/high five

Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:05 am

High Five!!!

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:28 am

So would this be a Low Five?

Can I hear an Amen brother.....ARRRRGGGG lol

Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:38 pm

LOW FIVE benderr..AMEN brother!!arrrggghhhh

Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:43 pm

Let's see, we got this one back and Maudib's Exotic, sounds like winning to me.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 3:08 pm

Let's see, if either of the three of you are actually having fun and not still crying like a bunch of wet blanket babies, then WOOT! Good job!

Mind you, you mention you stole two planets, (one you actually stole back) and yet say you're winning... Uh.. I stole three planets, MYSELF, and I don't know the exact count for the rest of PA, sooo.... Winning? I doubt that highly. But heY! Atleast Razor went back to Doo2 right!? That's something!!
LoL

EVERYONE! LETS GIVE BENDER A /HIGH FIVE!!!

/High Five!! Bender!

~ D

Tue Oct 26, 2010 4:47 pm

Drake, please, I KNOW you didn't just try to call somebody out saying they were whining! Please tell me you are NOT THAT much of a hypocrite! viewtopic.php?f=8&t=2377 I think there is pending legislation to make you saying someone is whining a federal offense!

Tue Oct 26, 2010 6:44 pm

Always said from the start Drake we were loosing the planet scales so far, We lost a Dyson...Nuf said. That being said i fell we are winning the PVP battle, but we are having fun and I hope you are too. Seems like you enjoy the smack talk part a lot and its fun when it on the light side. If you noticed I didnt post Maudib planet here. He a good guy and fun to fight, LOL I told him I wish my guy had found one of your planets. I think those of us active on both sides are all having a good time with the conflict.

Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:01 pm

jcwiggens wrote:
Always said from the start Drake we were loosing the planet scales so far, We lost a Dyson...Nuf said. That being said i fell we are winning the PVP battle, but we are having fun and I hope you are too. Seems like you enjoy the smack talk part a lot and its fun when it on the light side. If you noticed I didnt post Maudib planet here. He a good guy and fun to fight, LOL I told him I wish my guy had found one of your planets. I think those of us active on both sides are all having a good time with the conflict.

losing on both fronts from what i see :twisted:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:15 pm

Cut throat O_o

Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:25 pm

All jokes aside (which is extremely difficult with my personality) lets get a couple of things straight.

For one, do I call you Bender or JC? (okay that was a bit sarcastic but im trying)

Your last post was well written, consise and considerate. I agree, pvp, PAs not doing as well, but then we dont have any allies, and lets face it, this is all still new to me. Back in overlord I was just missioning away, so im still learning as far as coordinating attacks and properly communicating. Further, its my impatience being halc'd hour after hour that got me on the whole trap kick.

But,
and again, we're outside GL here, so im being straight with you. I whine just as much as the next guy. Absolutely. Herein lies the difference tho, Im JUST playing. The whole hippocrite challenge, the subsequent trap rants, the planet stealing (AND the psychological warfare) all in fun and all because I identified Razor and a few others as being a bit vunerable to those kinds of taunts. I mean seriously, take a poll amongst the two legions and ask them collaboratively how much energy I spend sending back taunts and jabs... Heh.

What presses my button, and keeps me motivated, is anyone who comes in here half-witted, saying im whining, or im lying... or once, i was even accused of cheating... Thats ridiculous. Im just one person, ive held my own for only being ranked 147, and now as i get better and work with PA, we're having enormous fun! (Save for those damn halcyons... I hate em)

So to conclude, doubletap, your post hardly makes sense and hardly phases me, but I honestly just want to have fun.

After the war is over, as a sign of good faith, i will return every planet I stole.

~Drake

Be advised however, im hardly done stealing them. :twisted:

Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:06 pm
Reply to topic   [ 66 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next