View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 4:09 pm

Reply to topic  [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
 Looking for a new legion? Don't make that topic just yet! 

Still gets my seal of approval.
And I don't just give that to anyone...

Golgotha wrote:
its the attitude of being willing to take on the shark with the right harpoon that sets you above most

Sat Jul 07, 2012 8:01 pm
Profile WWW

*whistle*

we've got a few slots left

Sun Jul 15, 2012 9:29 pm

Don't forget the free toast! :mrgreen:

Sun Jul 22, 2012 3:48 pm

:arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow: :arrow:
This very active legion still has a few openings left. NPCs and base alerts daily. Active comm with lots of support

Wed Jul 25, 2012 1:17 am

Seriously - this is a good legion. We offer training, guidance, 100% even split of base resources, daily bases, large numbers of NPC alerts for ranks 1-500+. No stress, no rent. Friendly comms, and our own FB group.

Sun Jul 29, 2012 5:37 pm

We've just upgraded our artifact production to 10k per person, research is still at ~25k per person.

7 spots open

We're still looking for committed players, so please stop by if you'd like to join us.

Tue Jul 31, 2012 11:28 pm

This awesome legion just keeps getting better every day. 8-)

Thu Aug 02, 2012 4:42 am

This legion is amazing! I've been a member for a month and my ship is so much stronger and better because of all the npc elites, the great production from the base, etc. The leaders/officers/members are very helpful when it comes to advice and planet alerts and even just helping out with credits and artifacts and stuff like that. I've been in other legions that don't even do close to half of what's done in this legion.

Thu Aug 02, 2012 6:36 pm

43 Members
50 Slots
Hundreds of Blackjack tables and Roulette Machines!

Last edited by canshow on Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:26 am, edited 2 times in total.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 12:16 am

who cares about the blackjack and roulette tables what really matters is the poker tournements.

but on a serious note for anyone questioning this thread or legion ive been in it for over a month and weather you are a new player, mid rank or high level this is the perfect legion. i wont parrot all the things all ready said in this thread other then to say i second them. what i will say is that as an avid mmo player this is the first facebook game where ive gotten the feel of connecting to people over chat like i have in my paid for mmo's. it does feel like a good group of friends and ive been included in to it and havnt reggretted it for one momment.

Fri Aug 03, 2012 10:34 pm

This thread originally drew me to join Stargate Operations - and since then, (it's been a couple months now) I STILL couldn't be happier to be with this amazing team. No question goes unanswered and is always answered to the fullest capabilities. Same applies for requests, as well.

As a lower ranking player amongst the seriously impressive members in the Legion, it's important to me that I've never found myself going without help. I've also never felt disposable. Most importantly I've never felt like I have wasted time with this Legion.

Stargate Operations is incredibly diverse.. with unparalleled fellowship and frequent enemy base hits.

However, we should probably start offering some coffee to go with the toast.. or at least some damn good OJ (without pulp :mrgreen: of course).

Sat Aug 04, 2012 5:04 am

I'm new to this game, and originally jumped into the first legion that accepted me. For a long time I didn't really understand the point, because I got no benefit from it. Then Stargate Operations was recommended to me by someone I was selling artifacts to, and I've never been happier. The obvious benefit = the research and artifact points...as a new player, that amount of points is almost overwhelming. But the legion comm is also VERY active, advice and a little trading. Base attacks are generally coordinated, and it seems that there is always a base up to tag, easy silvers there. I'm starting to get into Elite NPCs so that is also a good thing.

I can't speak from a high leve perspective, but as a new/low level player...Stargate Operations is the place to be, trust me.

Sun Aug 05, 2012 4:54 am

3 slots left!

(WIN MILLIONS!

Fri Aug 10, 2012 3:10 am

In Soviet Russia, you do not bump threads. Threads bump you!

Fri Aug 24, 2012 4:04 am

I'm a newer member of this legion and I love it here. Yes love it! They're welcoming, helpful and patient. I left another legion to join, and I'm happy I did. Since my first day I've had all of my questions answered, regardless of how many I asked. I've received artifacts I didn't even know I needed. I've laughed at their jokes. I even found better planets during my scans (ok this might be a coincidence. But I know it had something to do with being in this legion.) I've also become a better fighter. And most importantly I've received priceless information about this game. I plan on staying here for a long time. So if you want a legion that lives up to it's promises, and makes you feel like a valuable asset; there is no other choice!!!!

Sat Sep 01, 2012 3:36 pm

Inactives kicked
More slots open!

Mon Sep 17, 2012 2:25 am

Golgotha wrote:
its the attitude of being willing to take on the shark with the right harpoon that sets you above most

Mon Sep 17, 2012 3:59 am
Profile WWW

Thank you Xzien!
Delta Surfers has our Toast of approval as well.

Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:47 am

Toast all around!

Thu Sep 20, 2012 2:24 am

Who's looking for some NPC action?
And we lock multiple bases every day too !
Come join a very Commited and Loyal legion.
You won't regret it :)

Mon Oct 01, 2012 4:45 pm
Reply to topic   [ 166 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next