View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sat Apr 27, 2024 11:03 pm

Reply to topic  [ 11 posts ] 
 Galactic Supremacy Armada New Aceptance. 

The G.S.A. is now allowing for all species with the exception of the Konqul to join up. By joining us you join a force based on resisting the destructive and dangerous race that is the Konqul. We are still looking for mainly builders, explorers, and biologist, but we are acepting all that apply. Join now, why you still can.
The G.S.A. is not primarily a military force. In fact we are currently working on extending our territory. If you need a planet or are looking to build one up by joining us we will make sure that this can be fulfilled.

Promotion: In the G.S.A. promotion is not easy. While this may deter some of you we wish to inform that the reason being is we like to choose officers very carefully, making sure they are active players and contribute to the growth of the G.S.A.
JOIN NOW!

Thu Nov 04, 2010 2:43 am

You know that most legions that are biased agianist other races are almost always doomed to fail. just cuz a player pick konqul doesnt mean they are automatically going to become a nocifer deathblade and massacre ppl. until you release your bias ways your numbers are not going bolster like you imagine. also its good to focus on military because i tried to run a peaceful legion before and we always got picked on make sure when you make a legion that you can atleast give em hell.

Thu Nov 04, 2010 3:11 am

Yeah best defense is having a big a$$ stick you can knock the bad guys around with if they come a messin around

Thu Nov 04, 2010 8:13 am

Go easy on 'em, let them roleplay with their legion. :)

Thu Nov 04, 2010 12:44 pm

I thank you for your comments, but with all do respect we have already started grow somewhat rapidly. In fact we've had a five member increase within the past two days. Without a common enemy we are just another legion and a rather boring one as a matter of fact, but your opinions are respected. Also, we are now starting to build our military. We just need planets for our new players.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:50 am

Jackmyman12 Inergon Explorer 32
Mordiki Inergon Physicist 12
Illya Aerlen Biologist 4
Jaun56 Inergon Spy 2
Aifamious Sillixx Raider 1

Last edited by vladd13 on Sat Nov 13, 2010 2:33 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:06 am

Well since you all are of low lvl i would focus on scanning and RP that way you can sweep tons of planets but also youll need to use some of that RP for weapons and hull so when you get a planet you dont have to worry much about it getting taken. You guys can always be a peaceful legion just be prepared to fight is all.

Fri Nov 05, 2010 2:45 pm

the hawks right, DOC isa peaceful legion but i still recruit warships to fight invading forces

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:27 pm

Evade please dont thread jack man they are a new legion just like yours is dont try and steal any of their recruits....

Sun Nov 07, 2010 3:48 am

Thank you, I am trying to focus on gathering planets for me and my legion. I probably should let all races join. thank you for your tips. Any more advice I am willing to accept it, but not from the crow guy.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 1:07 pm

well if ur a peaceful legion colonize then if u change ur mind invade them im not ur leader do watever u want

Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:59 pm
Reply to topic   [ 11 posts ]