View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:18 pm

This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
 Disciples of the christ 

DOC is a legion of christians that have survived many years of persecution and punishment. centuries of war, piracy,and crime has torn apart the galaxy the end times r near join doc to go with jesus to heaven and escape the end times rather than stay on the planets and die. were accepting all ranks and races and professions so come as u r. we prefurr high ranks to defend the weak from strong enemies.but u will be kicked off if u start a war or become inactive so attack legionless players if u think u have to improve ur battle rank.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 6:46 pm

You being serious?

edit: please don't associate religion into games (my personal opinion)

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:31 pm

christians detest war . either ur banished for starting it or u have to pay tribute to the leader and to get outta being inactive just explain why ill understand.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:33 pm

and why not have a legion based on a religion some whakos have their legions based on video games

Sat Nov 06, 2010 7:38 pm

religion and game, 2 highly different subject.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:40 pm

Dude Can I have some of that whatever it is yer smokin cuz yer Way Whack

Last edited by vladd13 on Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 8:42 pm

as a oh-so-faithful christian, how many of the cardinal sins and commandments have you broken thus far in the game? and no, claiming you're a born again christian does not absolve you of your sins. your actions and deeds carry through your life, no matter how much you wish to make them disappear.

Sat Nov 06, 2010 9:46 pm

Go ahead and have a cristian legion. although I would also mention that there is no way for you to enforce whether or not a member is cristian. This may make for a very chaotic variable in PvP.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 4:57 pm

1st of all neobloodsin u can ask god for forgiveness 2nd of all dont judge others till u fix urself otherwise u r a hippocrit and zophah our objective is not to force christianity upon our members but to teach them gods word and allow them the choice of accepting gods gift of eternal life or messing up and going in hell to be burned and beaten for eternity u guys can critisize my religon all u want but im not on this earth to critisize u back.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 8:55 pm

lol ok this is funny first you cheat, then you become a preacher of god and such this is quite funny.

Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:05 pm

EvadeLuwat wrote:
1st of all neobloodsin u can ask god for forgiveness 2nd of all dont judge others till u fix urself otherwise u r a hippocrit and zophah our objective is not to force christianity upon our members but to teach them gods word and allow them the choice of accepting gods gift of eternal life or messing up and going in hell to be burned and beaten for eternity u guys can critisize my religon all u want but im not on this earth to critisize u back.

Christians have started more wars and killed more people than any other religion ever hear of the crusades ?

and what makes you think your version of god is more powerful than my version or anyone elses versions of god ?

Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:51 pm

Guess what? Only *I* control the Earth where the christianity originated from. Right now, that Earth is very rich in artifact as evidenced in my screenshot below that my people systematically uncovering and find more truth about christainity that you, blind faith people, will never know the truth.. I chuckled at Earth's past history how ignorant those christains were when they were controlled by clerics for their own power gains.. Remember that they said that world was flat and killed anyone who disagree? That was just tip of iceberg of truth twist all thanks to power trip corruption within christainity that led to the bloodest type of religion of all religions.. My empire uncovered lot more information related to it. Sorry, it's classified to you and I'll leave your legion to follow same old blind faith going no where.. I'm just happy that I control your home planet to do anything I want with it that can affect your legion: DOC.. I like to see your members to cry if I ever destroy any christianity-related artifacts and historical sites whenever I feel like it. :) :twisted:

Evadeluwat.. Take a nice, good look at your oppressed home planet by my empire and myself..

Yes, that planet is *REAL* in game.. It's not a fake one..

Omg! I just uncovered the truth about Jesus. Yes, he existed but he's not who you thought all along.. Sorry, it's classified forever. :)

Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:17 am

cmon guys i dont like the idea of mixing religion with gaming but hes entitled to his opinion and starting a legion based off any ideology he wishes. if you dont like it screw with him in a PM but leave the religion bashing at that.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 2:48 am

Cothordin wrote:
cmon guys i dont like the idea of mixing religion with gaming but hes entitled to his opinion and starting a legion based off any ideology he wishes. if you dont like it screw with him in a PM but leave the religion bashing at that.

Well, I'm sorry that the Earth actually exists under my control of planets and it happens to have all known religions there that I am uncovering more thanks to advanced artifact analyzers to find more stuff that even got really buried deep in the earth ground that weren't discovered til now. It's amazing that there are so much new information coming out of all that that really alters the known Earth's history of all ancient civilizations. Even known Roman history is also altered along with so many discovered new gods and also there were lot of misconceptions to several ancient civilizations along with their line of religions. I just learned that even Neanderthal had their set of religions such as Mammoth god, sabretooth goddess, etc that we never knew til now.. We even uncovered some more information surrounding unified monotheism (Islam+Judaism+Christianity) named Abrahamism (It was very hot, mainstreamed religion that lasted for another 1k years) that was introduced in year 2023 that were hidden from the media and public til now.. Interesting find!! :)

As for my own religion... I follow God named Kang'zal. Enuf said. :)

Hey.. I just found EvadeLuwat's generations' graves and just desecrated them all and also just erased entire database related to his family history and any evidence of his and his generations' existence.. :) Made my day..

Last edited by Nocifer Deathblade on Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:34 am, edited 3 times in total.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:09 am

Did you have to use a name-changing artifact to get it? I don't see a massive Konqul ship hanging in orbit when I look out the window!

Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:14 am

The Jerominator wrote:
Did you have to use a name-changing artifact to get it? I don't see a massive Konqul ship hanging in orbit when I look out the window!

Nah, I made a personal mission to discover EvadeLuwat's home planet and invaded it so I can have full control of it to do anything I wish against his legion. ;)

Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:17 am

This is just tooooo good

Mon Nov 08, 2010 3:35 am

What I just uncovered.. Human history is really very interesting one and totally different from my Konqul history.. BIG difference. Their history conflicts actually heavily based on religion-based. Most of Konqul conflicts were just to prove who was better (survival of the fittest) and religion wasn't even a factor. We thrive off combats just to better ourselves.. War is just way of life..

I just learned before erasing EvadeLuwat's history in the database on Earth is that he is global wanted criminal who is on fugitive who escaped Earth to establish a tiny sect called Christianity who tried to held on old faith of the fanatics.

What I uncovered the history of the Abrahamism.. It shows that upon the introduction of Abrahamism in 2023 that led to WW3 that started in 2027 that lasted all way to 2033 because of Judaism, Islam and Christianity people held on to their old beliefs that they were correct to themselves. The historians, archeologists, etc used advanced technology to uncover the truth behind Abraham family that led to serious division between two groups: Judaism and Islam that created serious misunderstanding to each other while both were correct but blamed to each other like brothers would fight against each other.. Christianity was born shortly after Christ's death that the branch of religion broke off from Judaism. Year 2023 was the huge celebration of the religion unity between three religions that had so many converts who finally stopped the millennium of wars and blood against each other over simple misunderstanding and misconceptions all thanks to stupid power-lust, corrupted clerics of each religion to twist books to their own gain and benefits that led to serious wars against each other.. Abrahamism people learned to love everyone and love each other. It was tough for them to unlearn all hatred that they accumulated over centuries.. However, of course. Three religions rejected the Abrahamism concept all because they rejected technology calling it evil. That led to armageddon that caused the destruction of 1/3 of Earth's population during the WW3 that eventually led to destruction of three religions that Abrahamism emerged victorious simply cuz love triumphed over hatred.. The term: Judaism, Islam and Christianity were outlawed in Year 2033 that caused friction and conflicts in first place.. After year 2033, the golden age of entire Earth was born and lasted nearly 1k years. Abrahamism embraces the technology and their philosophy of love to everyone including respect to all other existing religions so that led to their rapid Space Expansion where we see humans today..

That is why the hippie EvadeLuwat tried to instill hatred on Earth by re-create the christianity sect. He looked like a hippie, bearded guy. He created an army of clones and robots to do his bidding. A cheater at best and tried to fool gullible people to join his cause. Since Earth discovered him, he had to escape Earth to grow more clones/robot army following where he is going. Thus, The DOC legion was born..

I will make sure that he'll be banned from ever visiting Earth because I like the peaceful harmony of the Earth so it won't have to waste my time to babysit them while I focus on galactic empire functions..

Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:22 am

That is why I despise humans. Their not as logical as Vygoids such as myself. Though I do respect humans with their tradition of "funerals" I respect the Konqul the most. Konqul battle tactics was my thesis in the Vygoid Fleet Academy.

Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:53 am

all i gotta say is damn...

Mon Nov 08, 2010 5:57 am
This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.   [ 30 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next