View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Apr 25, 2024 10:51 pm

Reply to topic  [ 293 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next
 The Invisible Storm - Slots extremely limited 

Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
Dude!...WTF!!!...Dude!!!

viewtopic.php?f=7&t=26611

Sat Jul 14, 2012 7:57 am
Profile WWW

thunderbolta wrote:
Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
Dude!...WTF!!!...Dude!!!

you do know it' really RUDE to go swear on some one's recruitment thread just because they did old school zeroing on you, this also served as a bump.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 1:54 pm

Joseph wrote:
thunderbolta wrote:
Nebuchadnezzar wrote:
Dude!...WTF!!!...Dude!!!

you do know it' really RUDE to go swear on some one's recruitment thread just because they did old school zeroing on you, this also served as a bump.

He's said worse.

Sat Jul 14, 2012 6:10 pm

He really has... I think JKGreene still holds the title though. I wonder if Anna has a screenshot anywhere?

Anyways...

I thought it was worth mentioning that we should be level 4 in less than 1 week! Soon... the mad dash for CTP begins, so be sure to visit the Invisible Store, or PM with donations. :D

(I kid, but if you really wanna donate...)

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:43 pm
Profile WWW

thunderbolta wrote:
He really has... I think JKGreene still holds the title though. I wonder if Anna has a screenshot anywhere?

I do, but it requires bleach to remove the lasting image after you've read it. Plus I'd probably get banned for posting it; meanwhile, he didn't get banned for sending it.

Anyway...

Good luck to y'all. ^_^

Sat Jul 14, 2012 9:59 pm
Profile WWW

Hey Blue and TB if you every need anything you guys both know where to find me.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:55 am

I saw the updated title, and I just wanna say when promoting, rank is not a reason. My suggestion is stay as it is for the next month maybe and then the people who you have gotten to know and trust, be they rank 50 or rank 1000, promote them.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:56 am

Epicownage wrote:
I saw the updated title, and I just wanna say when promoting, rank is not a reason. My suggestion is stay as it is for the next month maybe and then the people who you have gotten to know and trust, be they rank 50 or rank 1000, promote them.

Right now, there are two officers. 2. Plus 2 leaders. I'm also aware that there is alot of redundancy within timezones, meaning there are long periods without an officer or a leader online. Without a couple more officers, should we be locked, chances are we're screwed. As of right now, the only other member who is showing a shred of potential as an officer, is also rank 17. They simply haven't the experience.

It's a risk... sure. It's either screw our base or potentially screw us. Plus, I also was not going to promote immediately anyway. Get to know them a bit first.

EDIT: I've changed it to better explain that ^

Sun Jul 15, 2012 10:50 am
Profile WWW

Thunder, I'd like to recommend that you go with a simple policy that has worked for the TA. We leave locking bases and the use of base ability points free for anyone regardless of rank. Sure there were a few times that 5 or so points got used in a fashion that wasn't strictly needed. But it widens your legions ability to defend when locked. It also helps ALL of your players to get a feel for the potential game play with a base. We've had it this way for atleast 4 months and not once has our base been disabled nor did it even come close to costing us a disable. In the meantime, all of our players are much more knowledgeable of the ins and outs of base.

I also second Epic's comments. Game experience is important but it's also important to have people you can relate to. A level 500 will have a harder time understanding the challenges of a level 50.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 2:06 pm

I agree with jawwa.

Allow all of your members to lock bases, and all of them to use base abilities until you get a few more officers. A simple way of having them not screw up is to give them a simple procedure in case the base gets locked and telling them what not to activate.

Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:12 pm

For now, this is entirely moot. The base abilities work don't yet (even I'm not loyal yet).

Can we drop the subject please? The base was already on all can lock, but abilities were on Officers + Leaders. When I've managed to come up with a base protocol that will actually work (yay for 1 fixer!) I'll get to letting the newer players have a go...

Sun Jul 15, 2012 3:40 pm
Profile WWW

thunderbolta wrote:
I thought it was worth mentioning that we should be level 4 in less than 1 week!

Apparently, I was being waaay too conservative when I posted this a little over a day ago. We're level 4 now, fool!

Sun Jul 15, 2012 7:45 pm
Profile WWW

thunderbolta wrote:
thunderbolta wrote:
I thought it was worth mentioning that we should be level 4 in less than 1 week!

Apparently, I was being waaay too conservative when I posted this a little over a day ago. We're level 4 now, fool!

Nice job, next up level 5 :P.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:03 am

TB would I be considered a potential officer?

Mon Jul 16, 2012 11:37 am

Well, we only need energy Epic (okay, technically I haven't received the last of the CTP yet - but I will have it soon), so it should be quicker than you may think.

EDIT: With our current members, I reckon we could do it in a month.

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:06 pm
Profile WWW

The push continues. Within the next couple of days, most of our members will become loyal, meaning more resources per day, and some soontobeawesome base battles with our allies!

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:41 pm
Profile WWW

Cyberpotato wrote:
TB would I be considered a potential officer?

Potentially

Mon Jul 16, 2012 3:44 pm
Profile WWW

I strongly recommend joining this legion, Houses a few of my friends (In leadership) and they can always come to me for support if needed.
Good Luck Guys!

Tue Jul 17, 2012 4:02 pm

The Exterminator wrote:
I strongly recommend joining this legion, Houses a few of my friends (In leadership) and they can always come to me for support if needed.
Good Luck Guys!

thanks.

Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:06 am

we are now up to 25 members we have a level 4 base working on level 5, have plenty of high rank members to answer your questions and help you in anyway we can , so come and join today! :D

Wed Jul 18, 2012 3:11 am
Reply to topic   [ 293 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 15  Next