View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 1:51 am

Reply to topic  [ 5 posts ] 
 Validity is now a Crusader 

We accepted Validity before I had heard his reputation. I know how easy it is for things to get blown out of proportion and that some consider this more than a game. I also know that there are many who are abusive towards others here.

Even so, he is now one of our legion. I was not a witness to what happened before and the past is the past so I will not penalize him.

Going forward, I have explained to him our standards. He has stated that he will gladly honor them. If for any reason you have a FUTURE problem with him, bring it to me.

I personally will deal with any Crusader or Paladin that is not exhibiting good behavior, it is not for anyone else to do. I consider this matter closed.

- #3 with level 6 base and #3 in Legion strength (not just NPC fighters)
- 13 Lab creations (all the best)
- Our base gives 22000 RP a day

Thu Nov 11, 2010 2:08 pm
Profile WWW

If he truly atones for his actions, I forgive him and wish him a happy future. If not, let loose the dogs of war for me please.

Thu Nov 11, 2010 4:32 pm

zophah wrote:
If he truly atones for his actions, I forgive him and wish him a happy future. If not, let loose the dogs of war for me please.

so far so good. so far we have seen no more attacks on our side so for the most part attacks on him have ceased if they haven't already. he is due to fall off our logs in about 6 or so hours.

Fri Nov 12, 2010 2:11 am

We are taking back a planet of his that was invaded after my original post and my agreement with Hunterx that he would be left alone.

Because he was a Crusader at the time and I had publicly posted that he was my responsibility and to leave him alone, I take this as an attack on our legion.

After that I hope all this silliness will be ended and we can leave each other alone.

- #3 with level 6 base and #3 in Legion strength (not just NPC fighters)
- 13 Lab creations (all the best)
- Our base gives 22000 RP a day

Fri Nov 12, 2010 12:40 pm
Profile WWW

Kaos wrote:
We are taking back a planet of his that was invaded after my original post and my agreement with Hunterx that he would be left alone.

Because he was a Crusader at the time and I had publicly posted that he was my responsibility and to leave him alone, I take this as an attack on our legion.

After that I hope all this silliness will be ended and we can leave each other alone.

to be clear, PA has no ties with the brotherhood. our agreement was for PA only. i think we stopped attacks pretty much as soon as we came to an agreement even though we agreed to a time.

Sat Nov 13, 2010 7:48 am
Reply to topic   [ 5 posts ]