View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Thu Mar 28, 2024 7:46 pm

Reply to topic  [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next
 Empire of the Sun 

Darth Flagitious wrote:
Tree7304 wrote:
Darth Flagitious wrote:
I'm not a member, but I have to admit... These guys are fun. At least when I get alerted for being annoying. :mrgreen:

Stupid flippin' TM restrictions....

I was gone this week so I missed it :(

pfft, kids these days want everything now now now....

Unless I miss my guess, you should be able to see me from an alert last night. If not, I'm pretty confident I'll be getting alerted when your resident Muun next logs on. :mrgreen:

Hey your being annoying again :P

Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:15 am

itsSoulPLayAgain wrote:
Darth Flagitious wrote:

Unless I miss my guess, you should be able to see me from an alert last night. If not, I'm pretty confident I'll be getting alerted when your resident Muun next logs on. :mrgreen:

Hey your being annoying still :P

Fixed :mrgreen:

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked
[20:43] DarthFlagitious: is it spearmint or peppermint?

Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:19 am
Profile WWW

Darth Flagitious wrote:
itsSoulPLayAgain wrote:
Darth Flagitious wrote:

Hey your being annoying still :P

Fixed :mrgreen:

Well, some of us takes brakes in our Annoying. 8-)

Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:32 am

Sun Aug 12, 2012 12:42 am

Darth Flagitious wrote:
Tree7304 wrote:
Darth Flagitious wrote:
I'm not a member, but I have to admit... These guys are fun. At least when I get alerted for being annoying. :mrgreen:

we need an exact time frame(alerted blah blah hours ago) to find player alerts here too many npcs

Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:31 am

kendryll wrote:
You guys have all ctlab recipes yet? Or more importantly the ally ship?? :)

Yes we have the ally and all other recipes besides concord and poly. they will come very soon.

Empire of the Sun

Mon Aug 13, 2012 2:52 am

Darth Flagitious wrote:
Tree7304 wrote:
Darth Flagitious wrote:

I see you know a thing or two about Star Wars. I must say, I underestimated you Darth. I certainly helped you move up the hacks leaderboard. If it were to go on long enough, you just might make it onto the raids leaderboard. I'm already on both leaderboards, and I thank you for helping me move up. :D

Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:49 am

Bleepin wrote:
kendryll wrote:

Yes we have the ally and all other recipes besides concord and poly. they will come very soon.

Thanks a lot, Kirk! When we locked this one level 6 base, he told us he wanted to do most of the damage so he could get a lot of research from it. He did enough damage and had enough data terminals to get about 28 million points from it.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 9:58 am

Plagueis wrote:
Darth Flagitious wrote:

I see you know a thing or two about Star Wars. I must say, I underestimated you Darth. I certainly helped you move up the hacks leaderboard. If it were to go on long enough, you just might make it onto the raids leaderboard. I'm already on both leaderboards, and I thank you for helping me move up. :D

Leaderboard?!? You mean I'm on the hacks leaderboard?!? Cool! Here I was just trying to "discourage" someone from using wormholes against TU... I guess since your last action was over a day ago now, you're dropping off my log? I'd offer you a cease-fire but I'm afraid I've been blocked....

Edit: I might just make an effort to hit the raids leaderboard now that you point out how close I am. Shame though, I can't raid negatives... :mrgreen:

[20:40] Wredz: just hacked a massive extremely rich minting planet from someone.. thats the best planet i ever hacked

Mon Aug 13, 2012 12:46 pm
Profile WWW

Plagueis wrote:
Bleepin wrote:
kendryll wrote:

Thanks a lot, Kirk! When we locked this one level 6 base, he told us he wanted to do most of the damage so he could get a lot of research from it. He did enough damage and had enough data terminals to get about 28 million points from it.

This is going to sound very noobish but what?

Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:09 pm

^You can get these npcs/elites that give these terminals more damage you take more research you get and you can use more then one on a base

Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:12 pm

mysterion wrote:
^You can get these npcs/elites that give these terminals more damage you take more research you get and you can use more then one on a base

Alright anyone wanna actually explain to me in a way that doesn't cause me to have a brain tumor?

Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:16 pm

Epicownage wrote:
mysterion wrote:

Alright anyone wanna actually explain to me in a way that doesn't cause me to have a brain tumor?

http://galaxylegion.com/wiki/index.php/ ... _Artifacts
It's under shadin data terminal toward the bottom. they probably took out alot of bases for 28m points

Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:19 pm
Profile WWW

Epicownage wrote:
mysterion wrote:

you can use a artifact on a base to get an amount of research based on how much damage you did to that base.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:20 pm
Profile WWW

stuffybeary wrote:
Epicownage wrote:
mysterion wrote:

It's under shadin data terminal toward the bottom. they probably took out alot of bases for 28m points

Nope, i took out one base in just over 4 hours(took that long as i wanted them to use their 2nd full repair), and dealt around 2 million dmg, and had 287 data terminals to use.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:37 pm

ok thanks I misread something but thanks for the information

Mon Aug 13, 2012 3:39 pm
Profile WWW

kirkeastment wrote:
stuffybeary wrote:

Nope, i took out one base in just over 4 hours(took that long as i wanted them to use their 2nd full repair), and dealt around 2 million dmg, and had 287 data terminals to use.

what did you spend 28M research points on ? ;)

Rank 3950 Litheor Governor 100% DCR r385-r2200 GL Marauder #26
_____________Image
PvP leaderboards: 70212 raids: #1; 40852 kills: #1; 96377 hacks: #3;

Mon Aug 13, 2012 6:46 pm
Profile WWW

Darth Flagitious wrote:
Plagueis wrote:
Darth Flagitious wrote:

Leaderboard?!? You mean I'm on the hacks leaderboard?!? Cool! Here I was just trying to "discourage" someone from using wormholes against TU... I guess since your last action was over a day ago now, you're dropping off my log? I'd offer you a cease-fire but I'm afraid I've been blocked....

Edit: I might just make an effort to hit the raids leaderboard now that you point out how close I am. Shame though, I can't raid negatives... :mrgreen:

You, offer a cease fire? After refusing to accept one? And there's no need since I've stayed disabled since your last kill and my actions are still negative. How ironic, but this conflict can't go on forever. And sorry to disappoint you about not raiding negatives. I guess you'll have to find other players if you want to make it to that leaderboard.

Mon Aug 13, 2012 11:32 pm

Plagueis wrote:
Darth Flagitious wrote:
Plagueis wrote:

You, offer a cease fire? After refusing to accept one? And there's no need since I've stayed disabled since your last kill and my actions are still negative. How ironic, but this conflict can't go on forever. And sorry to disappoint you about not raiding negatives. I guess you'll have to find other players if you want to make it to that leaderboard.

Lemme get this straight... You toss wormholes at a planet we reclaimed, I hack you a couple times while you're online, then you fail in 2 later attempts to disable me. You get zeroed (or very nearly so), whine on your legion comm, alert me and prairie dog my actions in the middle of my night, and I'm supposed to accept your ceasefire offer? At one point, I actually LET you get a few hacks and raids in so you'd have actions for me to zero later. Face it... you got it handed to you good during this little skirmish. I thoroughly enjoyed these last couple days. I'd taken a little break from PvP to finally finish the Taltherian chain but I'm back now.. :mrgreen:

I would think people would know by now what happens when they toss wormholes at TU. :roll:

Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:22 am
Profile WWW

Darth Flagitious wrote:
gh, I can't raid negatives... :mrgreen:

I would think people would know by now what happens when they toss wormholes at TU. :roll:[/quote]

they get to have a tea Party with you?

Tue Aug 14, 2012 12:30 am
Reply to topic   [ 210 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 11  Next