View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun May 26, 2019 4:28 pm



Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
 Empire of the Sun 
Author Message
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:05 am
Posts: 2794
Post Re: Empire of the Sun
Fear wrote:
Tree7304 wrote:
SirKillsALot wrote:
A small bump for those who's interested in joining a chilled, strong, funny, active, annoying ( :o ) legion. Hit up KoChan and our personal Tree if you want to join. Rank 600+.

Fixed that for ya.


congrats on your meteoric rise up the leader board. I agree its more important to have fun but sometimes fun is getting up there too.

I notice one thing missing though, two actually that sorta surprise me given the rank up.

FIRST:

Where the hell are the cookies??!

SECOND:

Given Vygoid Genome is gone, did you guys get some of their hot chicks?

lol, sorry couldn't resist as these were some of my favorite legion lines over the last 2 years.

Congratulations again.

Thanks, I really didn't expect to get this high this early on :shock:

Took a month to get that industrial oven installed so we are only recently starting the baking. They smell great so far.

We have 4 lovely ladies ;)

_________________
Image
Image
Treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


Wed Oct 03, 2012 6:41 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:51 am
Posts: 510
Post Re: Empire of the Sun
Tree7304 wrote:
Fear wrote:
Tree7304 wrote:

congrats on your meteoric rise up the leader board. I agree its more important to have fun but sometimes fun is getting up there too.

I notice one thing missing though, two actually that sorta surprise me given the rank up.

FIRST:

Where the hell are the cookies??!

SECOND:

Given Vygoid Genome is gone, did you guys get some of their hot chicks?

lol, sorry couldn't resist as these were some of my favorite legion lines over the last 2 years.

Congratulations again.

Thanks, I really didn't expect to get this high this early on :shock:

Took a month to get that industrial oven installed so we are only recently starting the baking. They smell great so far.

We have 4 lovely ladies ;)


...sounds like someone has been smoking too many "Tree's" :shock:

_________________
ImageImage
"well Very large very rich (volcanic) with no defence... its just asking to get stolen"


Thu Oct 04, 2012 4:39 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Oct 26, 2011 3:41 am
Posts: 177
Post Re: Empire of the Sun
OO can i come!

_________________
Lvl000++ surfing the galaxy..

Come Join Home One:
http://galaxylegion.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=8&t=29384
ImageImage


Thu Oct 04, 2012 11:50 pm
Profile

Joined: Tue Jan 11, 2011 6:29 am
Posts: 10
Post to be a member
I am in TSO rank 945my steats are Battles 443263 (Epic Legend)
Player Kills 561
Deaths from Players 439
Non-Player Kills 35215
Planets Found 650
Planets Occupied 190
Planets Captured 106
Missions Completed 2262
Scans Performed 14926
Successful Hacks 464
Successful Raids 306


Sun Oct 14, 2012 9:44 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:05 am
Posts: 2794
Post Re: to be a member
danbar wrote:
I am in TSO rank 945my steats are Battles 443263 (Epic Legend)
Player Kills 561
Deaths from Players 439
Non-Player Kills 35215
Planets Found 650
Planets Occupied 190
Planets Captured 106
Missions Completed 2262
Scans Performed 14926
Successful Hacks 464
Successful Raids 306

Come try us out danbar.
We will bring you up to speed when you get here.

_________________
Image
Image
Treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


Sun Oct 14, 2012 2:23 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:51 am
Posts: 510
Post Re: Empire of the Sun
EotS has 1 open spot available. Must meet or exceed legion average strength (35k or better). Please PM or post here if interested.

_________________
ImageImage
"well Very large very rich (volcanic) with no defence... its just asking to get stolen"


Mon Oct 22, 2012 2:35 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:51 am
Posts: 510
Post Re: Empire of the Sun
Now hiring: Hardcore, ACTIVE players, who enjoy raiding 3 bases per day, being viciously supported by some of the strongest ships in the game, getting 100's of NPC alerts a day, and straight up, flat-out, Winning <insert Charlie Sheen link here>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA62DKh0OW4

_________________
ImageImage
"well Very large very rich (volcanic) with no defence... its just asking to get stolen"


Fri Oct 26, 2012 5:51 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:29 pm
Posts: 3022
Post Re: Empire of the Sun
Ko-Chan wrote:
Now hiring: Hardcore, ACTIVE players, who enjoy raiding 3 bases per day, being viciously supported by some of the strongest ships in the game, getting 100's of NPC alerts a day, and straight up, flat-out, Winning <insert Charlie Sheen link here>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA62DKh0OW4


Hiring? Whats the pay and who do i Zero?

_________________
Image


Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:22 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 04, 2011 12:51 am
Posts: 510
Post Re: Empire of the Sun
Hawkeblade wrote:
Ko-Chan wrote:
Now hiring: Hardcore, ACTIVE players, who enjoy raiding 3 bases per day, being viciously supported by some of the strongest ships in the game, getting 100's of NPC alerts a day, and straight up, flat-out, Winning <insert Charlie Sheen link here>

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AA62DKh0OW4


Hiring? Whats the pay and who do i Zero?

We pay in fun, coke, booze, and sex ;)

_________________
ImageImage
"well Very large very rich (volcanic) with no defence... its just asking to get stolen"


Fri Oct 26, 2012 6:42 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jul 28, 2011 10:33 am
Posts: 813
Location: Begging for cheese in Dalston....
Post Re: Empire of the Sun
still interested. Now rank 504.

Battles 200726 (Epic Legend)
Player Kills 2001
Deaths from Players 274
Non-Player Kills 16808
Planets Found 639
Planets Occupied 120
Planets Captured 82
Missions Completed 806
Scans Performed 5986
Successful Hacks 844
Successful Raids 845

:twisted:

_________________
Click below to join today!!!
Image
Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3


Fri Oct 26, 2012 10:45 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:05 am
Posts: 2794
Post Re: Empire of the Sun
We are going with a minimum rank of 600 and unbuffed ship ship strength of 30,000.

Anything less and you will be on the sideline watching the rest of us have fun.

_________________
Image
Image
Treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


Mon Oct 29, 2012 2:43 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm
Posts: 311
Post Re: Empire of the Sun
i joined here just over a week ago.
awesome legion and a great group of people.
highly active too :)


Mon Oct 29, 2012 10:25 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:09 pm
Posts: 1237
Post Re: Empire of the Sun
Awesome legion.. been a member for over a month and love it.. Last two days I think we had over 280 elites..

and with this one the legion is helping members that don't have the bane shells yet.. and that's just with in a 30 min of npcing :D

Image

_________________
Image
Image
The Galaxy Pub = A casual place to discuss anything off-topic, whatever suits your mood.
- Forum topics are not the proper place to bring up inter-legion conflicts.


Wed Oct 31, 2012 8:38 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Thu Jun 02, 2011 7:05 am
Posts: 2794
Post Re: Empire of the Sun
380+ Junior
And those are all ones the rank 1000+ can see :D

_________________
Image
Image
Treeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
That's meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee


Wed Oct 31, 2012 11:12 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Wed Apr 13, 2011 8:09 pm
Posts: 1237
Post Re: Empire of the Sun
Tree7304 wrote:
380+ Junior
And those are all ones the rank 1000+ can see :D



uppsss my bad :D

_________________
Image
Image
The Galaxy Pub = A casual place to discuss anything off-topic, whatever suits your mood.
- Forum topics are not the proper place to bring up inter-legion conflicts.


Thu Nov 01, 2012 1:33 am
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 26, 2010 5:29 pm
Posts: 3022
Post Re: Empire of the Sun
Rambojr wrote:
Awesome legion.. been a member for over a month and love it.. Last two days I think we had over 280 elites..

and with this one the legion is helping members that don't have the bane shells yet.. and that's just with in a 30 min of npcing :D

Image


*drools* uh what..oh yea GO EOTS!!! woo *drools again* oh opps bye!

_________________
Image


Thu Nov 01, 2012 4:12 am
Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm
Posts: 311
Post Re: Empire of the Sun
EotS: the best.. NPC alerting, PVP slaying, planet stealing legion around
the fun never ends

why havent you applied yet?


Tue Nov 06, 2012 8:39 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:25 am
Posts: 2360
Location: New York
Post Re: Empire of the Sun
wredz wrote:
EotS: the best.. NPC alerting, PVP slaying, planet stealing legion around
the fun never ends

why havent you applied yet?

Cause im happy were i am and your lofty recruitment standards.

_________________
ImageImage


Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:32 pm
Profile

Joined: Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 pm
Posts: 311
Post Re: Empire of the Sun
elerian wrote:
wredz wrote:
EotS: the best.. NPC alerting, PVP slaying, planet stealing legion around
the fun never ends

why havent you applied yet?

Cause im happy were i am and your lofty recruitment standards.


so if the recruitment standards were not so lofty, would you be less happy where you were now?


Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:39 pm
Profile
User avatar

Joined: Tue Oct 25, 2011 3:25 am
Posts: 2360
Location: New York
Post Re: Empire of the Sun
wredz wrote:
elerian wrote:
wredz wrote:
EotS: the best.. NPC alerting, PVP slaying, planet stealing legion around
the fun never ends

why havent you applied yet?

Cause im happy were i am and your lofty recruitment standards.


so if the recruitment standards were not so lofty, would you be less happy where you were now?

Not likely ;) besides the matter had been discused a while ago when EoTS was still new. My playstyle doesn't fit.

_________________
ImageImage


Thu Nov 08, 2012 11:43 pm
Profile
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 209 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 1 guest


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to: