View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Fri Apr 26, 2024 5:19 pm

Reply to topic  [ 14 posts ] 

Post ..

Last edited by Bonny on Thu Oct 24, 2013 10:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Sun Jul 21, 2013 2:58 am

Nice work Bonny

Have given up caffeine- probably best just not to talk to me

Sun Jul 21, 2013 3:16 am

Bump!

Looking for very active players! :)

Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:20 pm

I Approve This Message. Can You Take The Challenge? Bring it on! Aplly NOW!

Fri Sep 06, 2013 7:31 pm

I approve what Morrison said :mrgreen:

Sat Sep 07, 2013 6:25 am

Id be very careful about joining Project Anarchy. Their leaders are liars and operate in secret. Its not Cosa anymore.
They dont care about you... they dont support you. Its all about the race to #1.

I have said proof of their lies and backstabbing ways. If you have any questions or issues just see me in game.

Luck

A very disappointed

JL

Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:32 am

another butthurt player who hardly contributed and never spoke until he was booted,was let back in for a second chance and was then very abusive towards leaders and officers....sound like someone any of you would want in your legion? we have all lost players for various reasons and have then had them run off at the mouth with what ever garbage they can think of to suit their agenda,take it for what it's really worth from a disgruntled person....not a hell of a lot imo

Sun Sep 08, 2013 3:57 pm

kyle.mardon.7 wrote:
Id be very careful about joining Project Anarchy. Their leaders are liars and operate in secret. Its not Cosa anymore.
They dont care about you... they dont support you. Its all about the race to #1.

I have said proof of their lies and backstabbing ways. If you have any questions or issues just see me in game.

Luck

A very disappointed

JL

Hmmm.. Dont be disappointed .. What they are looking for is very active PVP oriented ppl... Thats one way to reach the Num #1 spot.. and yes some ppl that have been there for long time got cut cause of that.. If you dont make a change there wont be a change in the legion..
They are going in the right direction to get that spot.. but they still need a lot more cuts before they get there..

and now to make this thread bit more interesting here goes :D

PA is a great legion and here are some examples :

Negron.. is a stubborn leader...that commits suicides before he goes offline...
Teneka..hmmm.. well he is an odd creature and some one said thats a girly name...
IcePrincess.. has his spazz moments from time to time and then goes back to his shell..
Lpeng.. well not much to say except he just brings the legion to a totally new unknown frontier .. ;)
Bonny.. she is very good at Math.. very good at Math ;)
Zooch.. well we all know that he likes cheese + halcs..
The Noob ranks there try hard to prove them self.. ( Go Noobs Go)
Roast .. well i guess he is not retired no more...

However there is a lot of good ppl there guys and i approve this msg.. I know this legion well cause im always alerted there :D

Almost forgot and its always Donkey fault..

On the serious note: I like this legion cause there is a lot of good ppl there.. Give them a try and see for ur self.. IF u are a active Pvp ship with good stats they will make room for u ..

Cheers

- Forum topics are not the proper place to bring up inter-legion conflicts.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 4:15 pm

That hilarious considering my pvp stats are pretty good... Indeed they were one of the best in PA. They prob just are too stupid to realize that during the week when i work i stay halc'd and then during the weekend i add 20-100 kills. As per usual the idiots in charge and of course im talking the new PA idiots not the old cosa core, Have no idea wtf they are talking about and indeed are just spouting BS to try and make themselves look good.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:10 pm

I've been in PA for 2 1/2 months. I joined Cosa a week or so before they switched to PA.
Its been great here, the people are awesome and leaders are helpful and generous.
the comms are busy and fun, we talk about the game but we also just BS, joke and laugh.
oh and a lot of
swarmed
cleared
swarmed
cleared
lol

We fight lvl 6+ plus bases...hmmmm....hell so many every day i dont even count.I cant even hit them all..
I've upgraded 2 planets to 20x MR from crystals in the short time i've been here and working on my 3rd right now.
Im gaining so many silvers, i dont even need them, i just donate exo clamps.

A pvp minded players dream. PA is aggressive and never a shortage on targets.
We take pride in our pvp skills and we have fun with it.
NPC you ask....they literally never stop coming......ever.

They hold frequent contests with great prizes....fun fun!!

From what I gather in the short amount of time i've been here, PA just wants a FULL legion of highly active players with strong ships and skills. They want people that will add something to the legion comms, pull their weight and participate in ALL aspects of the game. Isnt this what EVERY legion wants?? Those who have been cut apparently did not reach these standards.
If you do reach these standards, I highly recommend you apply.

Sun Sep 08, 2013 6:56 pm

Good points Space!

And thank you Grumpy 8-)

Sun Sep 08, 2013 8:50 pm

So the really inactive players are replaced with active 500 rank players. How is this going to get PA to #1 when eots have a ton of 1400+ players? Eots and every top 5 Legion since legions have started has been the same. In pa If u are just logging on to collect and dont do much of anything else then u have the option to join 1 of the bp legions and still be with us. Im not sure who this guy is, but why did u not just join 1 of those other legions and still be apart of pa? This is not cosa and thats what some people have a hard time understanding. Cosa had a good run with some good people, but like many other Legions so many went inactive. If someone msgs u 3x to talk to u and see if they can help u and/or direct u to 1 of our bp legions and u dont respond after 2 weeks then what are they to do?
Im not involved in doing it, but I do understand, just wish u would have a little more respect and be honest with yourself

Mon Sep 09, 2013 2:57 am

I am sueing this legion for stealing my caches!

Tue Sep 10, 2013 3:15 am

1 free spot :)

Tue Sep 24, 2013 2:49 am
Reply to topic   [ 14 posts ]