View unanswered posts | View active topics It is currently Sun Apr 28, 2024 2:10 pm

Reply to topic  [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
 CRA - Top 10 w/ Level 9 Base seeks highly active pilots. 

I've been in CRA for over a year now and absolutely love it. Top notch NPC'ing, basing, gamesmanship, and leaders in the galaxy. Feel free to send me a PM or apply directly!

Wed Jul 10, 2013 7:20 pm

We currently looking to fill a few openings at Chesterton Royal Academy. The focus of this recruitment will be for ships in the 300-500 range to help bolster our ability to fight NPC elites and bosses in that rank range, though higher rank ships are also encouraged to apply! :)

What we are looking for in potential recruits:
1. Be active! If you aren't planning on hitting loads of NPCs, talking a bit in legion chat, and doing more than simply collecting resources all the time, this legion is probably no right for you
2. Legion helpful races and/or professions. At CRA, we try to encourage as many people as possible to be one of or a combination of the following races and professions for either their buffs to the base or their useful abilities for the legion:
-Races: Aerlen, Lazuli, Genetarr
-Professions: Fixer, Physicist, Saboteur
3. Contributions to the legion. Adding clamps to the base, sharing and hitting NPCs in your range, and filling slots on the bases we lock are all very helpful in allowing the legion to progress in this game. We're hoping that you would want to make CRA your long term home, and help us build the legion to be better than ever!

Now, the important part. What do we offer prospective members?
-Endless waves of NPC alerts. With several of the most active NPC-hunters in the game, you will see countless fab plants and queens, along with many of the other high-rank NPCs.
-Several Level 6+ bases to disable everyday. Once you reach loyalty, you will have so many opportunities to collect silver badges you won't ever be able to spend them all.
-Legion missions. We are committed to diversifying as necessary to thoroughly complete all of the tasks on each given mission, and it leads to a very high rate of success.
-An active, helpful legion. CRA is very active and supportive in legion chat. Free-for-all planets are constantly shared, and defense is promptly and effectively provided when one of your planets is in danger.
-The most important aspect of CRA: We have fun playing this game, and do our best to ensure others maximize their enjoyment playing this game as well! :mrgreen:

If interested, PM myself or one of the leaders that have posted on this recruitment thread. Be sure to include your stats (including your unbuffed ship stats) and we will review your application and get back to you as quickly as we can. Thank you!

"From this day forth, all the toilets at Chesterton Royal Asylum shall be known as... Johns!"

"You might have an army, but we have a Zakwas!"

Mon Jul 15, 2013 10:32 pm

Sorry for taking your idea and tagging the level 8 to our recruitment post :P.
You guys have an amazing recruitment post, everything really organized :)

Tue Jul 16, 2013 5:34 am

Hey Guys and Girls,

Are you Guys still recruiting? I'm looking for a new home as I seem to be the only GMT player in our happy little Pegasus group.

Regards,

A (Daks)

Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:21 pm

Tue Jul 16, 2013 8:57 pm

Dakarayes wrote:
Hey Guys and Girls,

Are you Guys still recruiting? I'm looking for a new home as I seem to be the only GMT player in our happy little Pegasus group.

Regards,

A (Daks)

yes, we are dakarayes, please pm outcast above, or myself, with your ship details, and we will get back to you asap.
I too am a GMT player, so I look forward to hearing from you! :D

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:05 pm

DariousTheDark wrote:

sweet..... :D

Galaxy Top Players - Rank:#17 Research:#10 Battles:#7 Kills:#19 Hacks:#9 Raids:#3

Tue Jul 16, 2013 9:05 pm

Just posting so I can find this easily in the future

I did some naughty things, and now they have put me in the Royal Asylum, based in Chesterton

Alumni of the Crimson Lances and Lords of Infinity

Rank 971, Strict SSB,Possibly the jazziest ship in the universe

Thu Jul 18, 2013 11:26 pm

Chesterton Royal Academy Legion Comm wrote:
[16:14] Zakwas has achieved a breakthough! A new design is now available in the Collective Theory Lab: Toxic Processing Plant

Thu Aug 01, 2013 12:22 am
Profile WWW

our Lab is full with all items. Many Thanks to Zackwas.

Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:47 am

Chesterton Royal Academy Legion Comm wrote:
[21:42] Zakwas has achieved a breakthough! A new design is now available in the Collective Theory Lab: Polaron Emitter

Mon Aug 05, 2013 4:49 am
Profile WWW

Boop!

Thu Mar 06, 2014 4:32 pm

We are a level 8 arti base now. We are all educated on how the game is played, i bet everyone of our leaders and officers know what every artifact is and what it does before you even ask a question, i've known most of these cats going on 3 years now, if you want to give us a go..your in for a treat, but if you want to join our legion,..smell our feet!

Tue Feb 17, 2015 9:48 pm
Reply to topic   [ 73 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4